The victim in Conors rape case being investigated was brutalized, Conor later said it was consensual

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats a lame excuse. It would still make him scum of the earth. I will wait for dna testing.

But according to this interview did he not admit doing it that it was consensual... then why bother waiting? Its basically if you believe the story or not...

Personally i wouldn't be surprised. He has looked pretty on the edge on some clips i have seen and on some press conferences. But i don't like to judge someone for something i honestly don't know nothing about.

Captain Hindsight reporting in: Shouldn't have been unfaithful to Dee. This would not have happened.

there was but he claims that it was consensual
Conor's DNA was all over everything, which is why he said it was consentual.

His own defense is going to have to be that she is somehow into snuff rape.
Yeah, but I'm more referring to the 'brutalized' part, didn't they say he fucked her while she had a tampon, and they had to remove the tampon surgically? If there was a bit of Conor's filthy DNA on that tampon it would corroborate her story

Even if it is real what did Conor do wrong?

It was 100% consensual. Why would he resort to rape when he is a superstar loved by the world with millions.

He can get millions legit, you liar.

I hope you aint calling me a liar cause if you are you are illiterate.

Even if it is real what did Conor do wrong?

It was 100% consensual. Why would he resort to rape when he is a superstar loved by the world with millions.

He can get millions legit, you liar.

Maybe that is exactly why he did it? Because he thinks he can get millions legit and this girl said no.

Maybe that is exactly why he did it? Because he thinks he can get millions legit and this girl said no.
This is possible. A lot of rapists can get very hot women anytime.

Reminds me of sons of anarchy when they went to Ireland..
Who knows what the Fook happens now

he smashed cell phones and attacked a bus consentually, as well.

(we all know the bus had it coming. it had been flaunting those high walled wheels in front of the dolly for too long)

The girl 100% constented, young man.

Unless she can submit proof then we shall take mystic macs word.

It's unfortunate that this is how things are, too many woman trying to make a quick buck of the OG champ champ these days.

We can't trust em.
I see you made a troll account, but buddy, this isn't a very funny subject to troll about.

So is this why Conor is still in the USA? He hasn't flow back to Ireland, where his wife and kids are.

I see you made a troll account, but buddy, this isn't a very funny subject to troll about.

So Conor haters can make jokes about the situation and accuse Conor of committing vile acts but when I joke back its wrong and I'm a piece of shit troll?

Makes sense.

Young man, put your hatred for Conor aside and think for yourself.

It is possible they had sex then she beat herself up. People have done crazier things for a big pay day that will set them up for the rest of their lives.

I'm not a fan of Conor's life outside of the octogon I just hope he's actually guilty if he ends up going to prison.

The Conor story can't end this way. He needs to do something hilarious like run away in a yacht.

Was beating her head in consensual as well?
Or maybe she staged a beating after having sex with Conor to make it more convincing?

Ultimately, if there isn't vaginal bruising, then it was consensual sex. You can take bruises by having someone else grab you and punch you, and you can cut yourself to put blood on your clothes. But faking the vaginal bruising is less likely.

If she's faking it, and faked her injuries, she should get 20 years in prison for attempting to ruin someone's life.

So Conor haters can make jokes about the situation and accuse Conor of committing vile acts but when I joke back its wrong and I'm a piece of shit troll?

Makes sense.

Young man, put your hatred for Conor aside and think for yourself.
This isn't about Conor. It is about a girl that claims she got raped and beat up. And from what I have read, this seems very possibly true.
A lot of us on here have daughters.

The girl 100% constented, young man.

Unless she can submit proof then we shall take mystic macs word.

It's unfortunate that this is how things are, too many woman trying to make a quick buck of the OG champ champ these days.

We can't trust em.
You’re an idiot. Conor is a narcissist with a history of violence out of the cage.

And he isn’t the champ champ of shit. He’s never defended and will be remembered as a so so fighter with a big mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back