Opinion Does that sound a bit xenophobic to you ?

Chitaouri

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

i am the last one to race bait shit, but i dont know how else i can understand that Gaethje quote??

I lived in a country where you would lose your job immediately if you said something like this and i am not even exaggerating..

Barboza lives in the US and he has a american citizenship.

Last edited:
I don’t think it’s racist, I think it’s damn stupid.

Gaethje displaying fragile white mentality.

Those damn foreigners.

This is nothing new

Country vs country fights have been built up before. Ireland vs Brazil, USA vs Brazil, ect.

I'm sure the Brazilians love it when they fight Americans because the crowd in Brazil really gets behind them more than usual

When white dudes cough or sneeze theses days, people cry racism.

Nationality isn’t race
Religion isn’t race
People should know the difference

i am the last one to race bait shit, but i dont know how else i can understand that Gaethje quote??

I lived in a country where you would lose your job immediately if you said something like this..

I think he wanted the opportunity to get fans to rally behind him, and entering the cage with an American flag helps tremendously.
But it would be meaningless if he fought another American.

I don’t think it’s racist, I think it’s damn stupid.
i think its kind of of racist/xenophobe. what does that even mean? foreigner?? what is a foreigner in USA, how is that defined? someone who isnt a american citizen?? (barboza is) or someone who is simply not white american? please help, what is a "foreigner" in america?

Last edited:

I lived in a country where you would lose your job immediately if you said something like this..

g8gezh455cwy.jpg

Ariel is a foreigner too...

I don't think it's racist.
But if it motivates him, whatever.
Weird though.

i think its the definition of racist. what does that even mean? foreigner?? what is a foreigner in USA, how is that defined? someone who isnt a american citizen?? (barboza is) or someone who is simply not white american? please help, what is a "foreigner" in america?

A white dude from Poland is a foreigner in the USA......You understand how stupid you sound now??

i think its the definition of racist. what does that even mean? foreigner?? what is a foreigner in USA, how is that defined? someone who isnt a american citizen?? (barboza is) or someone who is simply not white american? please help, what is a "foreigner" in america?
You're really stupid lol

Gaethje is also on video calling Michael Johnson uneducated which is a common racial insult towards African Americans. So this isn’t the first time.

Definitely something to keep in mind.

Not everything is hacist.

Foreigner just means someone outside of your country. It doesn't signify a racial make-up. There are plenty of European and other same racial background individuals living in different countries to one another.

Back