TJ Dillashaw is the Worst Cheater Ever

Mebetter

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Dude was so stupid about his cheating, he apparently did steroids openly in front of the crew at TAM and showed them how to do it, he had a severe case of Gyno which was an obvious redflag of steroid abuse, and all the cheating he did yet he still got blasted by a FLW champion in less than 30 seconds. He drops his belt soon after the test results were announced, which further confirms what everyone knew along; TJ was cheating for a long time and has been getting away with it.

At least Jones wins his fights... Who is a dumber cheater than TJ?

Not defending his actions but....What did he pop for tho?

giphy.gif

Still a great and exciting fighter. That roid rage roar really makes the fight.

You and your damn Gyno's

If TJ Dillashaw actually had a plausible defense or was truly innocent, there is no way he would instantly give up his belt. Him giving up without a fight is a really dumb move. Yoel and Barnett are the opposite, they try to sue supplement companies; everyone knows Yoel and Barnett are on stuff too; but at least they play the game...

Dude was so stupid about his cheating, he apparently did steroids openly in front of the crew at TAM and showed them how to do it, he had a severe case of Gyno which was an obvious redflag of steroid abuse, and all the cheating he did yet he still got blasted by a FLW champion in less than 30 seconds. He drops his belt soon after the test results were announced, which further confirms what everyone knew along; TJ was cheating for a long time and has been getting away with it.

I wouldn't put too much stock in to what tam says but yeah hes probably a cheater

when someone resigns like this in politics it's usually because there's a whole shitload of stuff they're either trying to hide or is about to hit the fan

Man is being good at cheating bad or good tho? Like, which is really bad or good, you know?

The worst cheater ever?? What??? Lol. Doing it openly is stupid for sure, but doesn't make him the worst.

And he's a douche too

i think having to hide under the cafe at jacksons is dumber.

Said on the Rogan podcast he had real hard time getting his wife pregnant and I think might have used IVF, not 100% on that though. Definitely ties in with steroid use.

He could have dropped the belt because he lost his smile.
giphy.gif

More like, I've been busted for cocaine use, got to go to rehab or McMahon's going to fire my ass, that's what those tears are for lol.

Back