Yellowstone TV series on paramount network

Okay I finally saw the ass, and tits. My good for 40, she is fantastic.

A hot bodied actress willing to do full nudity out in the open in front of various co-stars should be getting more high paying acting gigs.

I recently was reminded she was in Poirot Sad Cypress.

A hot bodied actress willing to do full nudity out in the open in front of various co-stars should be getting more high paying acting gigs.

I recently was reminded she was in Poirot Sad Cypress.

Actually she is doing double duty. Kelly Reilly is also in the Amazon Britannia TV series running concurrently with this show.

And is the landscape realistic for Montana? It looks almost like Kern County CA with the low lying schrubs. I always thought Montana have taller threes.

And is the landscape realistic for Montana? It looks almost like Kern County CA with the low lying schrubs. I always thought Montana have taller threes.
I think some of it is shot in Montana, but mostly it's shoot in Utah.

Man...

That train ride in the latest episode doe! :eek:

I'm liking this show so far. It's similar to Taylor Sheridan's past work, although it's more melodramatic than any of his movies. Sometimes the dialogue seems a bit overwritten.

I like Costner as essentially this cowboy mafia boss type character. He even has a cult of loyal, branded soldiers. The youngest son is branded, but I don't think we have seen if the other sons are. I assume the oldest one who died was branded, the lawyer son may or may not be. Costner himself was probably branded by his own father.

I'm liking this show so far. It's similar to Taylor Sheridan's past work, although it's more melodramatic than any of his movies. Sometimes the dialogue seems a bit overwritten.

I like Costner as essentially this cowboy mafia boss type character. He even has a cult of loyal, branded soldiers. The youngest son is branded, but I don't think we have seen if the other sons are. I assume the oldest one who died was branded, the lawyer son may or may not be. Costner himself was probably branded by his own father.

"Those other wranglers come and go, but us branded????"

"We DIE here."

That was a powerful moment or me...

I’m enjoying this show. I have 1/2 an episode left to get caught up. I like Kelly Reilly’s character. She plays it perfectly.

Kayce needs to get his family and GTFO.

I only watched up to Ep 2 for the story, and I thought Kelly Reilly's character was the mentally tough ace, but she seems a bit mental from watching bits of episodes past Ep 3. Her cleavage is great though.

They are throwing out F bombs like free candy in the earlier timeslot airing.

A curvy Hispanic woman dropped her towel and showed her buns briefly.

Season finale had strip joint scene where dark views of small natural boobs were shown, front, side dangling down, side angle. Not short split second views of half a nipple, but more like "yeah, we're showing bare boobs on cable TV, so what". The stripper had a pretty face though and toned body.

Overall, I'm disappointed with the show and was expecting a lot more from Taylor Sheridian.
I keep waiting for the plot to develop, for certain digressions to have some consequence, or some more backstory to fill in the gaps, and here we are at the season's end and it never did. Some scenes, like the one with the bear and the impaled woman, are just ridiculous.
The best character in this show is Rip Wheeler. Cole Hauser knocked it out the park with his presence and quiet intensity.

I am. The modern style western starring Kevin Costner will have a second season starting this June. In "Yellowstone" Costner plays John Dutton, a 4th generation Montana rancher whose ranch as well as his family's entire way of life is being threatened by Indians, real estate developers, and the government.

Hey,

Fuck off..

Your fire burns with to much smoke...

I hadn’t heard of this show until reading this thread. Looks interesting - got it on tap for tomorrow. Thanks!

I enjoyed the premiere season. I will be watching Season 2 when it comes out.

Watched the first season and season 2 is coming up, I enjoyed all the episodes. its on the Paramount network formerly known as Spike TV. I don't really watch much TV just walking dead but I decided just to binge watch this man its good.

Back