Do people seriously believe that there was such thing as an elite clean fighter pre USADA?

20falarVerdades

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Sorry but It makes no sense ...

If PEDs give you a huge advantage, then it is very fair to assume that every top fighter was on drugs, or they would quickly be beaten by enhanced athletes.

Even in the age of drug testing, we see a lot of fighters getting away with it. TJ has been using since forever, he probably got caught because he screwed up the dosage.

As much as sherdoggers want to believe, you can't be 5'10, 190-200 lbs in cage and go hard for 5 rounds naturally.

Well everyone who never failed a test from the dark ages until now was all natural lol.

<{ohyeah}>

I'm just glad Bisping finally got the belt after fighting cheaters for his whole career. It's just ironic how after USADA is implemented, he becomes the champion of the division he was previously getting head kicked KO'd in

538200152.jpg

Bisping bless.

I'm convinced BJ Penn was clean.

GSP paid from his own pocket to get VADA tased (same WADA testing as USADA), for the Hendricks fight.

GSP wanted to prove a point that not all top fighters were juiced, despite the heavy rumors at that time. Everybody laughed at him, Dana included... Dana called GSP stupid on live tv or doing this, and even refused to pay for GSP to do the extra testing.

GSP paid for it and did it anyways, even after Dana mocked him... and even after Hendricks backed off from the extra testing that he himself proposed.

GSP is a man's man. The game will truly miss his class and excellence.

i think diaz bros didn't give a fuck so they were clean, except the weed

GSP paid from his own pocket to get VADA tased (same WADA testing as USADA), for the Hendricks fight.

GSP wanted to prove a point that not all top fighters were juiced, despite the heavy rumors at that time. Everybody laughed at him, Dana included... Dana called GSP stupid on live tv or doing this, and even refused to pay for GSP to do the extra testing.

GSP paid for it and did it anyways, even after Dana mocked him... and even after Hendricks backed off from the extra testing that he himself proposed.

Did that mean random testing for an extended period? I dont know answer.

The guy with 3d delts, gyno, subcutaneous injection marks, who reigned in a division full of PED users, was clean his whole career because he went through 8 weeks of drug test? Passing tests when you know they are gonna happen is easy lol

{<jordan}

This is the body of a clean fighter and someone who doesn't give a fuck....Fedor the Natty GOAT
MIdRSA9.jpg

I’m not convinced there are any clean elite fighters post USADA so... no.

The guy with 3d delts, gyno, subcutaneous injection marks, who reigned in a division full of PED users, was clean his whole career because he went through 8 weeks of drug test? Passing tests when you know they are gonna happen is easy lol

{<jordan}

Don’t forget he paid for it lol..

or they would quickly be beaten by enhanced athletes.
Peds are not some kind of magic that would make a less skilled fighter dominate a more skilled fighter.
They help a lot, fighters can train longer and recover faster.
It's absolutely possible that a clean fighter beats a fighter on steroids.

Bisping is the MW GOAT currently under USADA.

Had USADA been around in the beginning of Bisping's career his record would be 31-5-4NC.

Fights against Hendo 1, Belfort, Sonnen and Wand would be a NC due to steroids and TRT under USADA.

USADA has established a level playing field and a clean fighter like Bisping has finally become a defending champion.

Prevailed against Hendo in a rematch who still carried his TRT infused KO Power due to years of TRT usage but USADA era Bisping fought against the tyranny of TRT in a Fight of the Night performance and won the fight which is a little bit of justice for clean fighters.

The best clean MW in the UFC.

The vast majority of this board can be compared to an adult that still believes in Santa. I'm not going to insult anyone for their beliefs, but people just don't understand, and the ones that do usually have bias towards their favorite athletes.

Anyone saying "___ has too much honor and integrity to cheat" is a damn fool. Honor doesn't give you a small window of opportunity in your life to make millions and create a legacy. Honor won't help you when theres always an infinite number of athletes that are younger, stronger, and faster that would kill their mother to sniff a Nike contract. If being an athlete is the way you decide to feed your family and keep a roof on their head, you're a fucking idiot for competing clean.

What Sherdoggers and just the general uninformed public spout all day around here is nothing more than an ignorant pipe dream. Ill be waiting for the flame. People here thats not a pro or ammy fighter, or a serious competitive athlete in their sport cant tell me shit but I cant wait for some moron to call me stupid and blow GSP or some poster boy for being "clean" and "honorable" because he's ignorant and doesnt know a thing.

Whoooaaa
He tested himself for one fight??!!!
Mustve been clean his whole career based on that evidence.

Back