Jones apologists forgive TJ also?

Does TJ get a pass from people who gave Jon a pass

• Total voters
Golden Snitch says only way to get the EPO in your system is through the needle.

TJ's tat artist was paid off to contaminate him. I believe Faber is behind this entire setup.

Jon Jones has some very outspoken haters for his failed drug tests and low testosterone levels (I am not talking about his personal failures, just his professional failures). But surprising to me, there were plenty of defenders who still consider his wins legit while failing drug tests.

Do the same people extend their leniency towards TJ Dillashaw for his failed test? Will they still consider his wins at BW legit?
They should have a one and some policy.
You pop once, you are DONE.

No room to pulse. Not fair to let cheaters rip the benefits of PEDs and hide behind “pulsing”

I give Jones more wiggle room because I like his finishing highlight reel better than TJ's.

jon jones never cheated, tj cheated. its in the science

Either let them juice and fight or be harsh as fck and suspend. No middle ground.

just have tj fight jones, the winner is proven innocent

Jones has never been found to be intentionally cheating

<BC1>

He was suspended for a year after USADA ruled his positive test came from male enhancement pills. For the second violation there was not enough evidence to show he was intentionally taking banned substances.

The record books show my friends: Jones is innocent. Suck it haters!

Poor troll attempt

<BC1>

He was suspended for a year after USADA ruled his positive test came from male enhancement pills. For the second violation there was not enough evidence to show he was intentionally taking banned substances.

Jones fought the case and was found innocent

TJ didn't fight the case coz guilty

<JonesDXSuckIt>
USADA already proved that Jones is innocent though, so your poll makes no sense.

TJ couldn't prove his innocence like Jones did therefore he deserves his suspension.
Lol the delusion is real. Jones fans are such idiots.

>63% says Jon should be banned.
The people have spoken.

<BC1>

Lol the second time he claimed tainted supplements, handed like 13 in or something and not one of them had turinabol in them. USADA is corrupt

His wins are legit. But his career may be over. 2 year off at age 33.. Ouch..

<BC1>

yeah right {<jordan}

Jones is the WWE Heel around here.. He is doing his job..
Heels don't play religious good guys and claim innocence. They embrace the hate. Chael, Colby, Tito are heels. Jon is just a shitty human being.

Jon “the GOAT” Jones is not a cheat. TJ “the SNAKE” Dillashaw is a filthy cheat that should be banned for life.

PED regulation is a giant dog and pony show that is extremely costly, mostly arbitrary, and is in the long run an exercise in futility.
Its laughable watching mma fighters say things like "I'm shocked. He could have killed somebody in there" with a straight face.
Meanwhile their close friends and training partners pop a few months later, if they don't pop themselves. Please.

Imagine if we could leave it all behind.
Fighters would be in top-shape all the time.
We'd get better fights, more often.
Easier weight cuts and faster, healthier recoveries.
No more sneaking and pretending, and no more shaming legends of the sport.
No more fight cards ruined by USADA.
Headlines would be about matchups and fights, not drug tests and penalties.
Careers in this somewhat low-paying sport would last far longer, and the popularity of the sport would likely increase substantially.
Its virtually all-upside.

Back