Media Edgar wants a title shot.

What's new...

I'd like to see him face someone like Zabit first....

He should.

Him Vs Max

book it bald goof

I said it before I’ll say it again, he would beat Max
Nobody is afraid of Holloway’s pillows and if Ortega and Max are taking you down Edgar will put you on your back and keep you there

Horrible matchup for Holloway

He should try to fill in for Aldo against Volkanovski, no way is he getting a title shot right now with Ortega and Aldo being ranked ahead of him. Edgar needs more wins.

He is probably the best person, but earning it after a loss is a bit much (EDIT: oops, he's not coming off an Ortega loss, he beat Cub again, my mistake).

Then again, meritocracy never stopped Dana from handing out title fights before. I like it! (EDIT: he deserves it as much as anyone right now).

Last edited:
Love Frankie, but damn homie, can't somone else get some food in their mouth?

Volkanovski is on a 16 fight win streak I believe. If he beats Aldo it’s pretty obvious who deserves the next TS. One win is simply not even reasonably in this conversation, imo.

Aldo lost twice
Volk has one win over a guy off roids who hasn’t had a ranked win in years
Zabit beat a gatekeeper in Stephens that anyone who is above average beats(it should of been a draw btw)

He’s the only one left

Earned... and then some.
Frankie is still here.

What's new...

I'd like to see him face someone like Zabit first....

May as well Ask conor to fight Artem.

Anyways. Frankie is one of my favorite fighters ever, but he needs to shut up about a title and just fight any top ten guy. Maybe if Volkanovski loses, MAYBE the UFC will give frankie a title shot by pity and default.

I think Frankie deserves one last title shot. Give it to him.. He's a legend at the point

Aldo lost twice
Volk has one win over a guy off roids who hasn’t had a ranked win in years
Zabit beat a gatekeeper in Stephens that anyone who is above average beats(it should of been a draw btw)

He’s the only one left

Volk is on a 16 fight streak, you're gonna shit on his stoppage victory over Mendes and then turn around and say Edgar deserves the shot because of his decision over Cub Swanson?

Is the Aldo fight still on? If Volk beats Aldo there is no question.

Back