News Conor McGregor Makes His Return To Boxing - Schools Amateur

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
Conor is now doing the "show two seconds of the fight shtick" he did with Paulie with the cans of the amateur divisions who worship him in crumlin

lol this keeps getting funnier. Soon he will fight his dad to show how back he is.

Last edited:
Conor looks about a decade older than this photo now and Khabib looks exactly the same

Dude...no. The only reason someone on Conor’s level should be doing this is if his confidence is just shot. For him, at his age, to go to a local show and smoke an amateur like is a little ridiculous.
You don't know what you're talking about bud... you must be an expert though .

WTF am I missing? He looks like shit! This is the guy that fought Floyd? He should be smashing ams.
You can tell so much in 20 seconds of actual action lol ? Just stop ... all you guys sound ridiculous

You don't think they picked the best parts?
Lol you do ? If so then may be you should think longer about it before you post ... out of a possible 4 rd there was less then 20 seconds anything notable ... if so that doesn't say much about the UFC does ... I think you know better then that .

He was there helping the gym out that he started out in , and sparred some of the kids .

Best punch hes ever thrown, did not drop him.
Did his hand touch the ground? Yes it did, at this point knee strikes and kicks would have been illegal making him a downed opponent aka dropped.

No. Because the second the UFC tried to take him to court, he'd apply the Ali act and it would void his contract.

It's illegal to have any form of contract longer than 1 year that prevents one from competing in boxing as a free agent (after 1 year from the date the contract is signed).

I don’t think that’s accurate. That’s for boxing contracts. It doesn’t apply to mma contracts. The UFC can absolutely bring legal punishment on any of their fighters, regardless of contract length, if they fight or box without permission.

Since apparently it's an exhibition bout for charity, no, it does not violate his contract. It wasn't an amateur bout in terms of recording, either, because he's already boxed as a pro. Generally, you can't go back down to ammy after you turn pro.

Also I dont think UFC allows any stand up competitions even as an amateur (?).
You see UFC guys compete in ADCC and grappling but never stand up competitions. I guess it has to do with potential injury risks.

I don’t think that’s accurate. That’s for boxing contracts. It doesn’t apply to mma contracts. The UFC can absolutely bring legal punishment on any of their fighters, regardless of contract length, if they fight or box without permission.

Yeah he talks out of his ass as usual..
We all remember what happened when Randy wanted to go fight Fedor...

That takedown defense is looking better by the day.

The irrational ridicule of anything McGregor does is turning this place into a complete cesspit. The haters are way worse than the McGregor fans ever were at their peak. Hairlines ffs...

Makes me long for the UFC vs Pride days...

Does this mean that all future Conor threads will now be moved to the Boxing forums?

<{jackyeah}>

Back