• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News ESPN reporting that Miller failed a drug test. Joshua fight in jeopardy.

He gets accused by fat lazy fckers who think it’s the only way to get fight and build muscle
LOL unfortunately true. The cheaters often seem to be a complete mix. You have the A-level athletes who get caught like RJJ and Canelo then you have the types that look like they've never touched a weight in their life like Tyson Fury and Tim Sylvia.

Wow she played both the race card and the sex card! I haven't seen any evidence of racial bias and sexism. No one is condemning her they are condemning Miller (in fact no one even knew she existed until this point). And she contradicts herself any way by bringing up Luis Ortiz as an example of someone who got away lightly. Errr he's black too if you hadn't of noticed!

Last edited:
Someone tell Miller to stop giving samples!

my name is Lance Armstrong. Racism in steroids is real.

Ryan Braun- yup, they thought I was black

Tommy Morrison- dumbasses.

Miller's 3rd sample had HGH in it, its an anabolic agent and a classic example of a PED. His reputation will never fully recover.

Miller supposedly had 20% of ped's in his veins and the other 80% was big mac sauce.

Wow she played both the race card and the sex card! I haven't seen any evidence of racial bias and sexism? No one is condemning her they are condemning Miller. And she contradicts herself any way by bringing up Luis Ortiz as an example of someone who got away lightly. Errr he's black too if you hadn't of noticed!
And she makes it seem like no one cared about Canelo testing positive when he received a ton of shit for it. Plus there is the difference between testing positive for one drug compared to three.

ETA Just read that he pissed hot after he fought Cro Cop in Glory. Never mind.

Surprised I never heard that before... and he fucking LOST that fight, despite being on roids vs an old Mirko. PATHETIC.

This guy is a complete scrub Lord. I don't advocate a life ban but ffs man has to be dealt with in a basis of each of the 3 test failures.

Back