Brazilian MMA fighter Joyce Vieira chokes out man on beach.

the real story here wasn't covered... was the perpetrator able to keep a chubby while the savage attack took place?

Violence is not the answer. I hope they they throw the book at her. Masterbating is not a crime.

1_PAY-Golders-FighterHarasser-04.jpg

It sounds like he took her words to heart!

UFC 237 is only three weeks away, looks like BJ is gonna have a difficult weight cut.

https://www.complex.com/sports/2019/04/mma-fighter-joyce-vieira-beats-up-public-masturbator

Amateur MMA fighter Joyce Vieira has made headlines after she beat up a man she alleged was publicly masturbating over her and her friend. Speaking with newspaper Metrópoles, she said the man, Josenei Ferreira Viana, was "groaning" and masturbating. She added that she approached him and asked him to stop, but he continued to masturbate so she proceeded to punch and kick him.

In the pictures seen below, the 27-year-old fighter can be seen intimdating the man until he left. Upon his arrest, Viana said that he was slimply urinating. Vieira, meanwhile, alleged that when she asked him to stop, he responded by saying, "Why, don't you like it? Come here."

Maria@mariamariasabe

Joice Vieira, una luchadora, golpeó a un acosador que se masturbaba cuando ella y una amiga posaban para tomarse fotos

6:05 PM - Apr 17, 2019

17 people are talking about this

Twitter Ads info and privacy

The man has since been released, and understandably Vieira isn't happy about it. "We feel powerless. It’s very strange because he’s going to be in the same city as me, and who knows he might be in the same places," she told the New York Post. "That’s why I have received an innumerable number of messages from women saying that (in similar situations) they didn’t file a report, because they know the suspects would end up being released. I think the punishment for these cases should be more severe."

The case against Viana is still ongoing.

She thinks the punishment should be more severe?? for what exactly? did he physically assault this so called woman? did he hit her or hurt in any way whatsoever? NO...he didn't....This chick needs to lighten the f'''ck up and shut her pie hole...she's very lucky that guy was a pussy and not some dude who'd teach her a lesson...he wasn't hurting anyone, if anything, she assaulted him and should be arrested...

Some sick fucks out there. I would have beat his ass myself.

why? as long as someone isn't coming at me, trying to cause pain, i don't give a shit what they're doing...why does she care if he whacks off or not..shes out there wearing a thong...haha like I always said...there are consequences for your actions..dress like a whore, get treated like one.

If she doesnt want guys jerking off in public in front of her maybe she should wear less revealing clothes

My thought exactly....I don't get women today, i really don't...the guy should have said, you're wearing a f''''king thong and you're getting upset over someone whacking off? is she for real? she and the rest of her "girl Power" me too idiots, need to get a grip...how about dress a bit more conservatively...how about not wearing a thong??

<BronTroll1>

My thought exactly....I don't get women today, i really don't...the guy should have said, you're wearing a f''''king thong and you're getting upset over someone whacking off? is she for real? she and the rest of her "girl Power" me too idiots, need to get a grip...how about dress a bit more conservatively...how about not wearing a thong??

a5MDrNo_700bwp.webp

Joyce Vieira and a friend were taking pictures on the Praia do Braga beach in the town of Cabo Frio in the Brazilian state of Rio de Janeiro when she said she saw a man masturbating.
aOYGvyy_700bwp.webp

Joyce claims the man had his shorts down and was standing in front of her and her friend while masturbating.

"When I looked over there he had his shorts down and was standing on a path where people pass all the time, including children. He was visibly erect, making sounds and moaning."

a0QwjPL_700bwp.webp

She reported the case with police and Ferreira was later arrested for committing an 'obscene act' but has since been released after giving a statement and denying the crime. After his release, Vieira told local media:

"We feel powerless. It's very strange because he's going to be in the same city as me, and who knows he might be in the same places.

That's why I have received an innumerable number of messages from women saying that [in similar situations] they didn't file a report, because they know the suspects would end up being released. I think the punishment for these cases should be more severe."

The Civil Police told reporters the suspect had claimed he was urinating on the beach before Vieira approached him.

https://9gag.com/gag/aoeDp0m

Last edited:
This thread will be bigger than pridejitzoo's growing ignore list

A woman 'not covering up' is not the same as a woman doing a sexually provocative photo shoot for money in public. You tried to link the two, as you know you needed hyperbole to try and have a point...

If you teach your daughter to go into public almost naked and pose in a way specifically designed to deliberately sexual arouse people for money, then you'll also need to tell her not to be surprised when it happens.

That's not 'refusing to look inward', that's actually looking inward in regards to taking responsibility for your own actions.

Hopefully you'll also teach your daughter not to leave her car door unlocked with the keys in it, or to walk through gang territory flashing her new mobile phone at night.

Despite what the retarded leftists have convinced you, that's not victim blaming. Everyone still agrees that the gang and the car thief are in the wrong.

There's a reason why most insurance companies wouldn't pay out to some retard who leaves his car unlocked with the keys in.

The left have convinced you there's no such thing as personal responsibility, despite you arguing the opposite.

The guy shouldn't be jerking off in public as its illegal and creepy, but she isn't some naive child, she's sexualising herself for money so men can jerk off to her. She knows that, you know that, he knows that.

(And before you Liberal panic against the logic, and use hyperbole ad absurdum, no she doesn't deserve to be sexually assaulted)

I'm sure most women who shoot sexually provocative photos know full well there's a good chance someone will jerk it to them IN THE PRIVACY OF THEIR OWN HOME. They may even do the shoots partially for that reason as it's a pretty good ego boost. However, expecting some piece of shit not to whip it out in public and start spanking isn't too much to ask, and if you think it is, you probably are a fucking incel.

There's nothing wrong with wanting to look sexy. Hell, if I wasn't a hairy dad bod and I shot some Sexyama type photoshoot, I'd be pretty flattered to know that 90% of Sherdog was beating it furiously to my pics.

Back