• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

So UFC is wasting one of Cormier's last fights against Stipe?

VVarhead

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Didn't they learn from Cody vs TJ 2? Instant rematches fucking suck, especially if undeserved.
Stipe does not deserve a title-shot.

Who the fuck wants to see DC vs Stipe 2 instead of DC vs Jones at HW, DC vs Ngannou/JDS winner or even DC vs Overeem. New match-ups are far more intriguing than constantly booking rematches.

Next we get Jacare vs Camozzi 3 or some shit.
Is anyone actually in favor of this DC vs Stipe 2 fight?

<{cruzshake}>

Last edited:
I want to see that fight without any eye pokes.

Last edited:
Let him have a comfortable last fight without weight cutting^^ I hoped to see Jones first though, at HW, but Jones doesn't seem to want to.

I’d like to see it

I don't even understand why Cormier just doesn't retire. He said he would retire by now and he obviously pushed it forward in the hopes of getting that Brock money but now he gets another fight with Stipe "I refuse to promote fights" Miocic.

How would this be an instant rematch?

it doesn't make sense... I could understand it if their first fight was close but it was a 1st rd KO

I'd say do Jones 3 at HW, Reem, or JDS/Ngannou winner

Stipe defended his title 3 times and this is the record at HW division ofcourse he deserves rematch idiot

Didn't they learn from Cody vs TJ 2? Instant rematches fucking suck, especially if undeserved.
Stipe does not deserve a title-shot.

Who the fuck wants to see DC vs Stipe 2 instead of DC vs Jones at HW, DC vs Ngannou or even DC vs Overeem. New match-ups are far more intriguing than constantly booking rematches.

Next we get Jacare vs Camozzi 3 or some shit.
Is anyone actually in favor of this DC vs Stipe 2 fight?

<{cruzshake}>
Lol, comparing codys instant rematch to this shows your bias

Overeem? Lmao.... why do you hate Stipe?

JDS and Ngannou ain't fighting til July

This is the fight to make

Yep, undeserved rematch amd waste of a DC fight.

instant rematch a year and a half later? must be a conor fan

instant rematch a year and a half later? must be a conor fan
It hasn't even been a year. It'll be 13 months by the time the fight happens and that's only because they dragged their feet by waiting for Brock

Looks like all you need to do is cry on twitter for a year to get a TS.

it doesn't make sense... I could understand it if their first fight was close but it was a 1st rd KO

I'd say do Jones 3 at HW, Reem, or JDS/Ngannou winner
Jones will want want to test the waters at heavyweight first. Trust me though, no amount of drugs will amount to Cormier on...
download.jpg

It hasn't even been a year. It'll be 13 months by the time the fight happens and that's only because they dragged their feet by waiting for Brock
ok. but thats still not an 'instant' rematch.

DC will smash him again. Stipe is average and had a very lucky run of fights against either the old guys who are shot to shit or novices where he still looked bad in beating them.

Back