Al Iaquinta on his loss

Was honestly surprised so many thought he would beat Cowboy.

All you have to do is say fuck the UFC a few times and you're gonna be the favorite on here in your next fight.

<21>

Cowboys been on top for to long. Only loses via mental check out

Same way I thought it would go. The Cowboy that froze against Dos Anjos (twice), and Nate Diaz is dead and that's a good thing.

Cowboy 2.0 is a legit title contender.

What would the game plan consist of? Driving forward on Cerrone, trying to initiate brawls?
he already landed many big shots on Cerrone even though he was hurt and wasn't able to find many openings

he already landed many big shots on Cerrone even though he was hurt and wasn't able to find many openings
So more or less it'd be "get in his face and rearrange it"? I think Al would have 1 or 2 rounds to make that happen before Cerrone chewed his leg apart and dampened his drive and power again.

and I still think he can beat him with a good game plan
Your boy got beat up . He only had a puncher chance against the much more skilled Cowboy to being with a puncher chance which wasnt even that high.
He isnt your boy though the only reason you and the other shills been dickriding him is to make Kabob comp look better.

That's easy to say in hindsight. But given that Cerrone was KO'd by Pettis, RDA, Masvidal (who lost to AL) and Till, and was dominated by Nate Diaz, it wasn't a bad prediction. Cerrone has some clear weaknesses and has never been very consistent.

That's easy to say in hindsight. But given that Cerrone was KO'd by Pettis, RDA, Masvidal (who lost to AL) and Till, and was dominated by Nate Diaz, it wasn't a bad prediction. Cerrone has some clear weaknesses and has never been very consistent.
The dude won 8 fights at LW just a few years back. Has that feat ever been done before? To say he isn't consistent is simply false. If Cerrone isn't consistent then neither is 99% of the roster.

The dude won 8 fights at LW just a few years back. Has that feat ever been done before? To say he isn't consistent is simply false. If Cerrone isn't consistent then neither is 99% of the roster.

He fights a lot, he wins a lot, he loses his fair share. It doesn't mean his fight with Al was easy to predict....unless you "predict" it in hindsight.

Cerrone chopped up those legs man. lol

That boy got his ass WHOOPED.

I wonder if it'll humble him at all, cause he had a pretty big ego before this fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
africancelary
Back