"I Would Beat Khabib" Says Two-Time Olympic Gold Medalist

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Kayla-Harrison-by-the-IJF-2.jpg

Could two-time Olympic gold medalist Kayla Harrison be hyping herself as the next Ronda Rousey?

Well, it certainly looks that way.

In a recent interview with TMZ Sports Harrison, a world-class judoka who made her transition to mixed martial arts in 2018, said she would beat undefeated UFC lightweight champion Khabib Nurmagomedov (a sambo practitioner) in a Judo match.

“Am I gonna beat Khabib? I mean I think I would beat him in a Judo match. For sure, 100 percent. I would beat Khabib,” she said.

Ronda Rousey, a former judoka who won bronze in the 2008 Olympics, also spoke about facing several male fighters (including former UFC heavyweight champ Cain Velasquez) until she lost her bantamweight title to betting underdog Holly Holm at UFC 193. With that said, there’s no denying that Rousey left her mark in MMA as one of the greatest UFC champions of all time.

As for Harrison, she has a long way to go before she reaches Ronda Rousey levels of notoriety but the 28-year-old has made a strong first impression, finishing all three of her bouts under the PFL banner by way of TKO or submission.

Harrison is expected to face Larissa Pacheco in the opening round of PFL’s million dollar eight-woman lightweight tournament, which kicks off tomorrow night, May 9 in New York.

--bloodyelbow.com

Last edited:
She'd get smashed by Cyborg let alone fucking Khabib

She wouldn't beat Conor in a judo match, nevermind Khabib.

she would have Khabib in the kitchen frying up bacon with ease to be honest.

What the f do these people smoke??? Must be early CTE sad (

Khabib via sode tsurikomi goshi to juji gatame Rd 1

She's close in weight to Khabib and specified she could beat him in Judo.

Rousey fought at 135 and claimed she could possibly beat the HW champ in MMA.

She's close in weight to Khabib and specified she could beat him in Judo.

Rousey fought at 135 and claimed she could possibly beat the HW champ in MMA.
Can't expect the average Shartdogger to actually read the quote.

Lol, it would be like watching her try to judo throw a smart car

TS and the goof who wrote the article do not like context.

That is not what she said, you lepton.

Women are allowed to participate in the men's divisions, I assume. Talk is cheap. Let's make this happen.

Back