So you incels are going to stay silent on the fact that all the women bouts saved this card?

• Thread starter Deleted member 436105
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 436105

Even that slopfest Carolina/Cachoira fight was infinitely better then Volkanovski cage humping Aldo<CroCop1>

436105.jpg

Is sexually attracted to Amanda Nunes

All of them? There was one good fight on the whole card

At least we can all be happy MVP lost! Not ufc but still!

Yea I will say that was the best fight of the night. I have no issue with women headliners. I can get into them just as much as the guy fights at times.

That aldo fight sucked as*

OP's premise is flawed. Only incels watched this card in the first place.

OP is right, though. The fact is the women saved the card (again). Facts don't care about your feelings.

Jarl

Agreed with OP, the WMMA fights tonight were actually pretty action packed and fun.

Bethe Correria is still on a PPV main card in 2019 and still looks just as pathetic as ever. Get the fuck outta here.

I actually turned off my stream after Anderson got embarrassed. I took a much needed shit and rolled a two paper joint. The gifs are all I need I guess.

As a wmma kinda hater I have to admit it. It was fun as hell. The Aldo and Anderson fights were shit.

Even that slopfest Carolina/Cachoira fight was infinitely better then Volkanovski cage humping Aldo<CroCop1>

They didn't save it, you imbecile, they killed it before it even started, because hardly anyone cares about WMMA. Good fights or not.

Back