NandoMoura

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

c85b3a44558857165a18940a181ee1a0.gif

I wanna see Perry vs Lawler

Guaranteed violence

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

fight pullouts make for some of the best opportunities for other guys, Conor vs Nate wouldnt have happened if RDA didnt pull out. These midcard guys are looking to make a name off this opportunity so youd be crazy to not throw your hat in the ring if you're a ranked WW.

Anthony Rocco Martin? LOL dude is such a downer on those "fighters predict" series on YouTube

I think Robbie would smash most of those guys. Santiago might be tough but I'd favor Robbie over him as well.

Everyone knows Lawler is a shell of the guy who destroyed Rory and beat Hendricks

he arguably lost to cowboy and got 50-45’d by RDA. Don’t give me that knee injury excuse either. Didn’t get injured until the 3rd round and he was getting outclassed up to that point too.

Last edited:

Guaranteed violence

unfortunately, I agree with this. Of all those tweets, Perry and Ponzi are the most interesting IMO. Till trying his hardest to ruin his own career tho.

Ponzi or Zaleski Dos Santos are near guaranteed fireworks. Give it to one of them to see if they’re ready for the top.

Thats promising, a lot of hands being raised, they will sign a contract get an opponent official real soon.

Don't blame them, great opportunity to put a big name on your resume. The potential rewards for beating him are huge.

Lawler is a bad man but he ain't what he used to be

Just hearing about Woodley now.. My vote to replace him is Perry!

Book it!

Guaranteed violence

I’d watch for sure cause it’s a guaranteed knockout, but too one sided, Robbie is a champion level fighter and Perry is a b level scrub.

Why wouldnt they ? Robbie is a past of it fighter who has a big name and happens to be a very respected former champ.

Back