• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

UFC FN 152 PBP/Discussion

I'll admit I'm really turned on by Felicia Spencer; she is exactly the type of taller, thicker, big butt, big breasted, athletic girl I like. Beat the Tattooed Horror, Felicia!

That’s absurd that they’re making you jump through hoops
2 hours is wasted posting on SBR and asking for help but they 'fixed' it. Thank you.
Thank you BobsyaUncle for listing their own rules. I show it to them, likely that help a lot to change their mind.

I honestly cant believe that megan was that juiced after showing worst grappling D of all time vs holly

She needs to quit mma and become a kickboxer

Anderson showing off that awesome BJJ brown belt and fantastic takedown defense and improved ground game she has been drilling relentlessly for the past year, huh guys?

I feel bad for not betting my read, but happy for Felicia defeating the Tattooed Horror.

Crazy how much of a can Anderson is at her size/amount of time shes been doing this

Great job backing straight up against the fence, Megan.

Anderson being way too nice after getting exposed like that, be angry, there's no competitve nature there. She just got absolutely dominated and is acting like she just done walking in the park with Spencer.

Great job By Felicia.

She got her ass beat by a chubby part time fighter lol

stock-photo-eating-crow-or-a-variation-on-humble-pie-163190306.jpg

Gonna have to make it back betting against Felicia in the future... Those knees from clinch lol....

But holy fuck Megan shit the bed. Big girl. Garbage fighter, garbage performance

Ian let’s gets this ko you wild man you!

Back