PBP UFC 238: Cejudo vs. Moraes - Main Card PBP Discussion - 10 pm ET/7 pm PT

Tony is going to come back out with a holy water hose for the crowd.

Unfortunate but Cowboy was getting his ass beat

Tony is 2 levels above Cerrone, the only thing Cerrone did was in the 1 round that combo in the last seconds

That was weird all around. WAY too late to be unintentional. And it DID seem like Cowboy blew his nose on purpose. M aybe he thought Tony would get DQd. Weird!

Most of the comments here describe it pretty accurately
Unfortunate ending but lets be real, Tony's jabs were wrecking Donald
Maybe Cowboy wanted out, maybe he just made a mistake
Either way he was heading for a TKO or unanimous D loss

Cant wait for Tony next 5 non-title shot fights!

We will see rematch soon. All you retards paroting that Cowboy blew his nose on purpouse should use brain. It is a fight. I still think Cowboy wins rematch. He took the fight too soon after Ai fight. Cowboy vs Ferguson II will be like the 1st round of their first encouter.

Class act from both gentlemen though. No need to run it back imo.

both these dudes using their I just got stopped by police voice

431023-14490427.png

Tony handling the win really well. It was a legitimate win.

Sucks for an ending but it was a good fight. Had it 1-1. Hope he gets a 5 round rematch. Cowboy ain't done yet.

Does Tony not realize he won because of the damage he did in rd 2? Legit win.

Ferg is coming for that belt, he matches up well with khabibi

It was a great fight

Sucks how it ended but those two rounds were great

He wanted a clean win without any controversy I imagine. If Cowboy hadn't blown his nose he could have fought the 3rd but it was only going to get worse for him.
I know now. I'm just sort of shocked seeing Tony like this. I think the punch after the bell made him feel bad too.

Tony is a savage. DQ blah blah blah, Donald's eye was fucked regardless and he was gonna lose a decision or get finished in the 3rd round.

No need for rematch, I think it was very clear Tony is the better fighter

Back