Valentina Death kick in slow mo

First part.. nah

Last part.. yeah

Raises the question who actually has the best technique. Also I wonder who not only has the best kicks but incorporates them the best into MMA against elite competition.

Any thoughts?

Raises the question who actually has the best technique. Also I wonder who not only has the best kicks but incorporates them the best into MMA against elite competition.

Any thoughts?

Barboza.

P4p the scariest kicks ever.

yP8CLN.gif

Just as impressive, her post fight celebration (or the lack there of)- very mousasi-esque -hunt -esque.

The whole sequence was a beautiful thing( I mean she did her dance thing but not till after opponent left, ....pretty sure)
She probably had plans for post-fight to go shoot something and she was pissed that those could fall apart if Jessica kicked the bucket.

Yeah Eye looked dead.
First WMMA bout I had seen that happen.

Best kicking techique in the UFC, male and female. Its hilarious how half of Sherdog can't see how amazing this fighter is.
If they don’t realize her skill, they’re a lost cause mate.

She throws counter spinning head kicks with perfect technique and timing. Who else does that? You just haven't payed attention.

She def has the better technique and timing on those counter kicks. When you add the fact that they are spinning kicks, it makes it even more impressive. She hit Joanna w some beautiful ones.

Just as impressive, her post fight celebration (or the lack there of)- very mousasi-esque -hunt -esque.

The whole sequence was a beautiful thing( I mean she did her dance thing but not till after opponent left, ....pretty sure)
Imagine the dance while eye was still lifeless on the ground
<{anton}>

Imagine the dance while eye was still lifeless on the ground
<{anton}>
Yeah and how about doing it (leaping over and back) over the twitching but prone Eye. Can you say " turning heel" in a blink of an EYE ( pun intended).

Again ( all kidding aside), was impressed how she handled herself after such a highlight reel ko....... and waited till jess left gon to do her dance ( which is her thing that she always does. Shes a champion now so its it's something I can live without but I get it with "the entertainment " value .I'm sure her fans look forward to it after winning)

Last edited:
its easy too look good vs trash competition

barao looked good vs cans & TJ beat the crap out of him and made him look like a noob.

Best kicking techique in the UFC, male and female. Its hilarious how half of Sherdog can't see how amazing this fighter is.
She might have the best kicking technique out of all the female fighters, I'll give you that.

Back