$50,000 cash USD or lifelong animal companion

Money...no need for a pet to live as long as you do when you can buy another one...

An animal without question. I personally enjoy the company of animals over humans.

50,000 usd my pet would be my ford raptor or raptors.

Wait a minute people!...

if this pet cannot die you can make videos trying to kill it and it won't die... and then make WAAAAYYY more than 50K.

I'll take the undying pet... PETA might come calling cause i'd be torturing this animal for money but fuck 'em.. i'll make it up by pampering the shit out of it...

If this pet is my friend and I don’t have to worry about it eating me, im getting a bear. I could charge 5 bucks for people to pet it, make my money that I lost on the 50k plus I got an awesome pet.

Money.

What if I buy a puppy and then a year or so later I get hit by a car and die? Then the young dog dies. Can't have that!

Actually, can this lifelong pet be anything? That I get for free?

I could choose something like a Cheetah that would probably cost more than $50K to buy, but this one would live for a bery bery long time.

I'll choose Uber Cheetah if that's the case

I’ve said goodbye to several great dogs. I’d give just about anything to have had them for lifelong companions.

I must have spent that much for all the dogs that I cared for in my lifetime mostly to do with vet bills

I’ve said goodbye to several great dogs. I’d give just about anything to have had them for lifelong companions.

There is no better companion than a dog, but their lives are way too short.

Cassssshhhhh. I’ll do another rescue when my current awesome dog dies.

$50k is nothing. I'll take the lifelong animal

Back