McGregor begged 'please don't kill me'

Robocok

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

I used to be a fan of McG but it's kind of sad how he just gave up and quit fighting in his prime.

I would never fight again after making money like he did. The man sell liquor wholesale now. From welfare to successful entrepreneur.

Take a lesson boys. Get in, make as much money as possible and get out before you're leaking brain fluid from your nose and ears.

I would never fight again after making money like he did. The man sell liquor wholesale.

Take a lesson boys. Get in, make as much money as possible and get out before you're leaking brain fluid from your nose and ears.
This . Life is all about the Benjamin's . It what makes the world go around

Now that McGregor has all the $$$ he needs, he's gonna be super picky with his fights which means fighting once every 1 or 2 years. Ring rust and wasting his prime away, and I'm all for that.

They brought him in to take out Aldo. Then to make history with the double champ nonsense to setup something bigger. When they couldnt hold his hand any longer and he had to prove his worth, he failed.

giphy.gif

I would never fight again after making money like he did. The man sell liquor wholesale now. From welfare to successful entrepreneur.

Floyd made more and continued to fight to add the zeros, Canelo has made more also and is still fighting. MMA pay is so bad that making $100m and then doing a 180 and running for the hills seems to be the goal, funny that he made that supposed $100m in boxing too!

Khabib begged please don’t make me get off the bus

do you have the rest of this clip? Dillon pieced up Khabib fierce for doing this. Khabib was white in the face when security saved him from danis. looked like he saw a ghost. then the coward friends khabib keeps jumped Danis.

Khabib and company are a bunch of cheap shotting cowards.

Conor fans: “Conor’s the best!”

After Conor gets his ass kicked and proves to be a mediocre LW who can’t make FW anymore...

Conor fans: “He shouldn’t fight anymore. He’s rich!”

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

Hamdullah

Khabib retired that alleged rapist that doesn't even fight even more

Sure

Because just so many people have died in the octagon..

I disagree with Khabib’s dogmatic social views, but I have to agree with his asessment of the LW title picture. Conor hasn’t done shit. Meanwhile, Khabib acknowledges the task at hand with Dustin, and then acknowledges Tony waiting in the wings. He’s a proper champ focused on defending against the best in his division.

Floyd made more and continued to fight to add the zeros, Canelo has made more also and is still fighting. MMA pay is so bad that making $100m and then doing a 180 and running for the hills seems to be the goal, funny that he made that supposed $100m in boxing too!

This is true and disappointing for me as a fan. Others have made as much or more but the fire was still lit. Conor it seems he got paid, and that’s all. Fire went out..

McGregor thought he had a red panty night on the way, but instead he had to take the veil.

I disagree with Khabib’s dogmatic social views, but I have to agree with his asessment of the LW title picture. Conor hasn’t done shit. Meanwhile, Khabib acknowledges the task at hand with Dustin, and then acknowledges Tony waiting in the wings. He’s a proper champ focused on defending against the best in his division.

Were you asked about your views on Khabib's social views? Do you start an opinion of all fighters with what you think of their social views before talking about the actual sport they compete in?

Back