2019 Summer Football Discussion Thread v2 - Stop they're already dead edition

Favourite filling in a doughnut

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So here's my stoned breakdown of what happened

Gordon: John Danaher is the best coach of all time.
*Solid guard pull by the young blackbelt*
Rob: I can name 20 more accomplished coaches
Oooh Drysdale not settling on top. Really working that knee cut
Gordon: Our instructionals have outsold all of those people combined
Aggressive guard from Gordon, he's fishing for that outside heel...grip around the ankle
Rob: Well maybe Paris Hilton and Tony Robbins should do instructional. If they outsell you and John, I guess they're better coaches.
Drysdale spins out and takes the pass!
Match is 3-0 Drysdale at this point
Rob: Consistency is key in Jiu Jitsu (He actually says this every time i see him tbh), and a couple of years of results and innovation doesn't equate greatness
Gordon: John has been developing this sytem 365 days a year for 25 years
Gordon's back to guard!
Gordon: FIGHT ME BITCH
GORDON WITH THE SWEEP
3-2 Drysdale at this point
Rob: Challenge accepted...
Drysdale comes back on top!
...But John has to grapple one of my blue belts
Oh he was too aggressive there, Gordon keeps position
3-2 Drysdale still
Gordon: LOL John can't walk dumbass
Gordon aggressive with that body lock
Rob: I have injuries too
DRYSDALE GIVES UP THE PASS
3-5 Ryan!
Gordon:Nicky will kill any of your blackbelts under 180lbs
*That's a reach, Rob gets back to half guard*
Gordon: So are you gonna fight me or not?
Rob: I named the terms. 3 months and John competes against one of my blue belts.
Drysdale being stubborn here. Gordon better not get too aggre-
*Gordon posts pic of Rob mocking him for cleaning and working on his own gym during remodeling to mock him, for some reason*

*GORDON GIVES UP THE SWEEP at the last second*

Match ends 5x5

Refs decision to Rob, mostly because I haven't seen Gordo this salty after an exchange since Caio parred him off.

I was with you until you fucked the colors up in the end. Rob is Yellow and Gordon is Blue ffs. Bottled it

FUCK
Dude i was mad stoned when i wrote that up. srry senpai
I applaud Gordon for his loyalty but he's a bit out of his depth. Do I respect Danaher and the fact that he's a walking encyclopedia? Yes. Is he the GOAT coach? No. Not even close. Isn't even the best today. He has a fantastic brand and tremendous resources though. If he was so good he'd have his actual students be successful not only in nogi niche tournaments but also in gi and nogi competitions.
Jacare & gurgle (alliance)
Royle gracie & Ribeiro brothers (humatia)
Flavio almedia & staff (gb)
Galvao (atos)
Viera (checkmat)
Dedé (nova uniao)
Comprido (brasa)
Carlson jr (Carlson gracie)
Are all head coaches whom have proven to not only put out exceptional talent, run successful associations, and add to the progression to the art/sport

Bobby D was a mug for challenging John to go against his blue belt. Funny or not.

@El Che

Curry legacy
Beats a injured cleveland
Blows 3-1 lead
Gets durant to come and get 2 fmvp
Loses 4-2 to fucking Lebronto with 3 losses at Oracle in last 3 games there.

LMAO add in popobitch terrible trade and it's actually a great ending for the season..

@El Che

Curry legacy
Beats a injured cleveland
Blows 3-1 lead
Gets durant to come and get 2 fmvp
Loses 4-2 to fucking Lebronto with 3 losses at Oracle in last 3 games there.

LMAO add in popobitch terrible trade and it's actually a great ending for the season..

now 0-8 on go ahead shots the final 20 seconds of NBA Finals games. For all his talent you can't ever really trust him. Klay carried the O-Fence all series.

Happy for the Raps, Lowry played really well (especially early) but man oh man the balls on VanVleet! That guy destroyed Curry 1v1. Just shows the depth of the team that Kiwi really didn't impact the game.

Last edited:
now 0-8 on go ahead shots the final 20 seconds of NBA Finals games. For all his talent you can't ever really trust him. Klay carried the O-Fence all series.

Happy for the Raps, Lowry played really well (especially early) but man oh man the balls on VanVleet! That guy destroyed Curry 1v1. Just shows the depth of the team that Kiwi really didn't impact the game.
Aye man.

I thinm the fear of kawhi and all he done leading up to it in the bucks and 76ers series.

Like I said to you awhile go thst 76ers could beat gsw this year.

Curry is a mouse, he a great shooter but chokes

Ok waitasec @Da Speeit you didn’t tell me that Gordo came back afterwards with the knockout blow

<36>

DED

This marshmello guy needs to fuck off from my favourite bands :mad: @UVee

Only if the contest was a muckbang, crying, or a marathon

typo, would beat off* and blue belt in this thread
The disrespect shown to young Tulian is astounding, neither of you two fuckers would get near him in a 200lbs+ chubby bitch fucking contest. When it comes to the final weigh in, he's the bass fassmaster champion

Last edited:
The disrespect shown to your Tulian is astounding, neither of you two fuckers would get near him in a 200lbs+ chubby bitch fucking contest. When it comes to the final weigh in, he's the bass fassmaster champion

they're both virgins lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back