Social How is Manny Pacquiao still allowed to fight in USA when he said LBGTQ are worse than Animals?

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Manny Pacquiao will fight Keith Thurman on FOX PPV July 20 in Las Vegas

Im curious how come he is allowed to fight in the USA still? I know when he bashed Gays he lost all his hollywood support and was banned from the Jimmy Kimmel show., The grove banned him, and some white guy tried to punch him in LA when he was eating with his family calling him a homophobe.

Do you think someone on the left should reignite the boycott this will be a huge statement especially with the Trump administration being anti gay/tranny.

I also saw Pacman is friends with Trump
Trump-Pacquiao.jpg

Pacs former from Batista said no apology will ever help its too late he wont forgive Manny for his anti gay comments, Batista mom is a lesbian and it hurt him deeply what Manny said.

Magic Johnson who knew Manny since the early 2000s and watched him fight as a featherweight disowned him after the comments.

Magic Johnson tweets he’s boycotting Manny Pacquiao fights over boxer’s same-sex comments
Manny Pacquiao has already lost the backing of Nike in the furor over his controversial LGBT comments. Now he has also lost the approval of Magic Johnson.

The basketball Hall of Famer and part-owner of the Los Angeles Dodgers took to Twitter Wednesday and applauded the shoe/apparel company for cutting ties with the famous boxer — in the wake of Pacquiao saying gay people are "worse than animals."

Johnson took it one step further, tweeting that he is boycotting any further Pacquiao fights.

I applaud Nike for terminating Manny Pacquiao's contract after his derogatory statements that gay people are worse than animals.

— Earvin Magic Johnson (@MagicJohnson) February 18, 2016

Fans of all walks of life including gay fans supported May/Pac fight putting $100M in his pocket. I guess to him their money is still green.

I won't be watching another one of Manny Pacquiao's fights.

https://www.foxsports.com/boxing/st...-over-lgbt-comments-worse-than-animals-021816

Manny Pacquiao attacked outside Japanese restaurant

"He was shouting at Manny. F*** you, Pacquiao! F*** you! You homophobe!" said David Sisson [Pacquiao's personal assistant], who described the person as "white and quite big."

During the fracas Pacquiao told those with him to not hurt the man and to let him go, also telling them to "forgive him as God would." The altercation is obviously believed to have been provoked by Pacquiao's recent controversial statements when he called homosexuals worse than animals.

"I don't know how he got close but I really thought he was going to hit or punch Manny because he came in fast. He almost got to Manny," said Sisson, who fluently speaks the Visayan language and Filipino.

Security for Pacquiao might need to tighten up in the aftermath of this incident.

https://www.badlefthook.com/2016/4/4/11362346/manny-pacquiao-attacked-outside-of-japense-restaurant

Manny Pacquiao Banned From The Grove For Anti-Gay Comments
Pacquiao was first banned in 2012 after Grove owner Rick Caruso believed the fighter called for the death penalty for all gays. Pacquiao said he was misquoted and the ban was lifted.

But TMZ said the Grove has banned him again after he was quoted on Instagram saying things like gay couples “are worse than animals.”

Manny and his 16-person entourage hit the Grove for a movie earlier this week and after he left, Caruso decided they don’t want him to come back, TMZ reported.

“These are statements of hatred,” Caruso told TMZ, “A lot of people from the gay community come to the Grove and they have a right not to feel uncomfortable.”

He added, “Manny Pacquiao is no longer welcome.”

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/201...-banned-from-the-grove-for-anti-gay-comments/

Last edited:
Well, because we don't ban people from our country just for being socially conservative.

People are free to boycott him, though.

Cash rules everything around me
Cream
Get the money
Dolla dolla bill yall

Because he still makes venues money.

Look at Mayweather, dude was straight up in Court for DV incidents and still fights (when he so chooses).

People still let Greg Hardy fight even with his past. AND they put him on a card where a female fighter who WAS the victim of domestic violence is fighting.

People are perfectly free to not go but don't act like people will look past shit like that if it leads to more money.

Because he still makes venues money.

Look at Mayweather, dude was straight up in Court for DV incidents and still fights (when he so chooses).

People still let Greg Hardy fight even with his past. AND they put him on a card where a female fighter who WAS the victim of domestic violence is fighting.

People are perfectly free to not go but don't act like people will look past shit like that if it leads to more money.
Yeah but openly saying Gays and Trannies are sick minded people who need help is the one thing you just cant do its like the taboo
Even Floyd would never say that

Floyd said he loves gay people when Pacman said Gays were worse than animals

Batista who walked Pacman out to the ring for the Hatton fight even bashed Manny and said no apology will ever help there is no coming back from his comments on Gays

Why would a man be banned from entering our country for saying something homophobic?

Tyson Fury has talked about Jewish people brainwashing everyone and gay people bringing the apocalypse, if I recall correctly.

On second thought, maybe Tyson fury posts on Sherdog.

I don't expect my fighters to hold strong moral standards. That's not their job. I wouldn't allow him to represent me in politics, though.

Yeah but openly saying Gays and Trannies are sick minded people who need help is the one thing you just cant do its like the taboo

Batista who walked Pacman out to the ring for the Hatton fight even bashed Manny and said no apology will ever help there is no coming back from his comments on Gays

Tyson Fury just fought Wilder and as @nac386 posts below he's said some crazy things about Jews.

Mike fucking Tyson said he was going to "rape a man until you love me" and kept fighting after. A lot of these people that instantly distanced themselves from Pacman may believe what they are saying but also very publicly did that to protect THEIR bottom line. Given Batista is no longer full time WWE he has to be able to keep getting cast as essentially different versions of Drax in movies which means he needs Hollywood to like him so OF COURSE he's going to post what he did.

He probably believes it, everything I've seen says since he left WWE he's become a pretty chill dude but at the same time he's not dumb, he's protecting HIS wallet.

Why would a man be banned from entering our country for saying something homophobic?

Tyson Fury has talked about Jewish people brainwashing everyone and gay people bringing the apocalypse, if I recall correctly.

On second thought, maybe Tyson fury posts on Sherdog.
Do you think Tyson Fury even knows how to use a computer?

When will people Stop giving Pacquiao a freaking Pass...

One of the best fighters of all time.

A true Inspiration, and a true rags to riches story.

A small skinny, Asian kid, who came to American broke, who didn't speak English...ended up becoming one of the biggest names in boxing.

that being said, his words about gays was very bigoted and unfortunate, and obviously motivated by primitive religious thought.

Are you going to do whats morally right in your eyes and boycott his fight?
PRETTY sure a lot of people on this site "boycott" every fight cause a lot of us stream fights... so.........

When will people Stop giving Pacquiao a freaking Pass...
Funny that your shit-stirring attempt didn't work. Dust yourself off and try again, Tiger, with your novice SEO copy.

No one is giving him a pass... you can't bar people from entry into a country for saying asshole things.
First he gets a pass from the steroid allegations just because people hate Floyd, he refused to take a drug test when he was destroying bigger men and eating their punches like candy coming from a small ass weight division,
now after a few years pass people dont give a shit about his comments?

Why does he get a pass, other people would never be given this type of pass.

Are you going to do whats morally right in your eyes and boycott his fight?

LOL!!!

no.

your obsession and constant fighter bashing of Manny Pacquiao is ridiculous as it is transparent.

tell me, are you going to boycott every NFL player guilty of DV?

One of the best fighters of all time.

A true Inspiration, and a true rags to riches story.

A small skinny, Asian kid, who came to American broke, who didn't speak English...ended up becoming one of the biggest names in boxing.

that being said, his words about gays was very bigoted and unfortunate, and obviously motivated by primitive religious thought.

What exactly were his words? Attacking LGBTQ... doesn't equate to being a homophone. I'm very critic of such a thing as a community grouped around sexual orientation, and highly sexualized. But I have nothing agaist a gay person.

But they do suffer from mental illness, I will agree him calling them worse than animals is shitty but he's free to have his own opinion.

Back