What do you miss about being young?

Whats that stuff that we used to get all the time back in the day?.... oh yea strange pussy

I'm 27 and losing the feeling of being young, might just be that im getting fat though

Under 30, just less responsibility. Also going out, hanging out, getting fucked up without a care in the world.

Seeing friends more. I'm 30 now and that's the biggest change from 25-30 imo. Everyone just gets more responsibilities and less time or just doesn't feel like doing anything when they do finally get time. Little things like going to the movies can literally require weeks of planning. On the flip side, it does make you appreciate it more when you do get to see them and then you all leave wondering "why don't we do this more?"

Not having to do a fucking thing, not having to think about death, not having to blow a load every day.

I'm 33. I miss being able to go on a swing-set. I had a chance af my cousin's bbq last week, but I am not secure enough to do it.

I also miss my energy. I actually wanted to do shit. I'd join a hockey team in the middle of wrestling season. Now, I use my extra energy mainly to consume cheese.

Having pals that lived in your pocket and you lived in theirs, nowadays, you see your friends now and then, workmates and colleagues arent the same as the friends you lived down the street and built memories with<mma1>

Not so much to be honest. I was shit at being 20, I’m pretty good at being in my 40s...

Back