News Canelo is probably going to fight Kovalev

Who wins

• Total voters
The size of brass nuts on Canelo if this comes to be. He really is chasing greatness. Were seeing an ATG in the making.

Cant wait for the inevitable critics to come in and complain about it lol.

The size of brass nuts on Canelo if this comes to be. He really is chasing greatness. Were seeing an ATG in the making.

exactly what I was thinking he is always fighting bigger guys if this happens I am going to be super excited.

Jesus Canelos looking to go down as one of the best ever.
Anyone thinking this scenario happens....
Canelo stops Kovalev in the 6-8th rounds.....
Ward comes back for a tune up.
Canelo-Ward 2020?
Maybe 2021

Canelo would work that body. Hard. And predictable 1-2s are unlikely to derail him. At some point he’d eat a right, though. We’d see if his chin holds on. Boxingwise, he has what it takes.

Insane fight if it does happen.

Jesus Canelos looking to go down as one of the best ever.
Anyone thinking this scenario happens....
Canelo stops Kovalev in the 6-8th rounds.....
Ward comes back for a tune up.
Canelo-Ward 2020?
Maybe 2021
Dont see SOG coming back. Hes not in the gym much anymore.

Not a great idea, but would watch.

He'll fight Kova if Kova can get down to 154lbs... ;)

Last edited:
kinda...rough fight for Canelo actually. Kovalev even though he has lost some stock still has insane power and long limbs

This will further permeate Mr. Mayweathers corporeal flesh enabling him to assuage further beings inside of him...

Lol all this slobbering and for just a rumor. Even if true, he's got no brass balls. He was fighting guys much smaller than him at WW for years and waited until GGG started slipping to finally move up. That's not brass balls. Then after losing the first fight in most observers eyes, he cheated. Cheaters don't have balls, let alone brass balls. By definition.

Now he's going to fight a past it Kovalev, a fighter who was dominated by a B level fighter, and somehow he deserves credit?

Lol all this slobbering and for just a rumor. Even if true, he's got no brass balls. He was fighting guys much smaller than him at WW for years and waited until GGG started slipping to finally move up. That's not brass balls. Then after losing the first fight in most observers eyes, he cheated. Cheaters don't have balls, let alone brass balls. By definition.

Now he's going to fight a past it Kovalev, a fighter who was dominated by a B level fighter, and somehow he deserves credit?

it's not just a rumor anymore it's starting to materialize now I heard this before back when it was still a rumor but this will probably happen now.

Canelo will be an all time great and you'll love him for it.

Canelo will be an all time great and you'll love him for it.
Kind of like Mike Tyson's, "I'ma fuck you 'till you love me F@Got"---- if memory serves. Way to clean that shit up all PC like DeJulez.

Canelo is mental if this is true. Fair play to him though he's doing what Mayweather wouldn't do and that's going up and up until he finds his actual limit in terms of size. Kovalev has fallen off a bit but he's still really dangerous especially against a much smaller opponent like Canelo.

i think kovalev likely wins, but i guess canelo could possibly take it. i figure sergey's reach and power would make the difference, but he is a bit shopworn and canelo seems to still be rising... high risk fight for alvarez but he does stand a chance.

but if he were to make a permanent move to 175 and fight someone like bivol or beterbiev, i'd bet the fucking house on canelo getting stopped.

How does anyone not love Canelo?
getting busted for PEDs and acting like a monumental cunt in the aftermath of the failed test is what tainted the appeal to me. having ridiculous scorecards consistently turned in his favour is another issue.

as far as his performances go, he's pretty dope. and he does take difficult fights.

Back