Jackson Wink have no loyalty remember how they did Rashad Evans? These guys go to the highest bidder

att, aka,tam, renzo gracies, hard knocks365, kings mma, alliance mma, evolve mma, long island mma, duane ludwigs gym
Lol Duane Ludwig hasn’t produce a single fighter. Tj don’t count. He was already in the ufc. And you know epo...

Alliance, AKA, ATT, Hard Knocks 365, Kings MMA, Nova Uniao, Elevation Fight Team, Alpha Male, Tristar & Roufousport

att, aka,tam, renzo gracies, hard knocks365, kings mma, alliance mma, evolve mma, long island mma, duane ludwigs gym

Cmon alpha mail, wrong. And seriously duane Ludwig? What a joke. Brilliant striking joke. You both fail.

Alliance, AKA, ATT, Hard Knocks 365, Kings MMA, Nova Uniao, Elevation Fight Team, Alpha Male, Tristar & Roufousport

It's sad that no so many years ago, Jackson Wink was regarded as the #1 gym in MMA.

Dunno what Jackson was thinking but he took his eye off the ball. Wink's reputation sucks now.

Cmon alpha mail, wrong. And seriously duane Ludwig? What a joke. Brilliant striking joke. You both fail.
How is alpha male wrong, how about you compare me the win percentages of alpha male and Jackson’s and then we will see who is wrong. Without Jon Jones that camp would be nothing and you know it.

Even though it’s a year old, this reddit thread shows that Jackson’s win loss record as of ufc 219 was 5-22-1 and had lost its previous 12 fights, that is not the record of the best gym in the world.

Nailed it.

Nailed it??? Pfft c'mon how many champs has alpha mail produced? Cody. How many fighters have they produced who couldn't win the big dance? Quite a lot. Is this amatuer hour or what guys....

Okay their frontrunner is the goat, who tf is alphamales front runner atm?? And sure every team gets hot and cold. Just look how many studs Jackson's has produced.

Okay their frontrunner is the goat, who tf is alphamales front runner atm?? And sure every team gets hot and cold. Just look how many studs Jackson's has produced.
Who has Jackson produced in the last two years that went on to win anything meaningful you absolute tool?

It's sad that no so many years ago, Jackson Wink was regarded as the #1 gym in MMA.

Dunno what Jackson was thinking but he took his eye off the ball. Wink's reputation sucks now.
Anybody else catch a tiny bit of irony there.....eye did;)

How about the fact that Jackson chose to corner GSP(someone who trains occassionally at his gym) over Condit(someone who'd been training there full time for years)? It'd be one thing if he'd just removed himself from the situation altogether, but to actively corner someone against your own fighter is a total douche move IMO.

Nailed it??? Pfft c'mon how many champs has alpha mail produced? Cody. How many fighters have they produced who couldn't win the big dance? Quite a lot. Is this amatuer hour or what guys....
Well to be fair Faber put the lower classes on the map and was a champion, Cody obviously, TJ was still with the team when he won his first belt, Joe B was the clear #2 to MM for ever and Mendez was the clear #2 to Aldo for quite some time as well. Unfortunetly for them though up until Cody Aldo and Cruz owned them at BW/ FW and MM had Joes number at FW. Unfortunate timing really being road blocked by 3 divisional goats or Mendez and Joe almost certainly would have held gold at some point too.

I don't really care for any of there fighters but its hard to argue the results clearly indicate they were one of the more elite gyms.

I hate Alpha Male, but those 5'4" frat boys basically ran the smaller weight classes at one point. But I've been a Jackson hater for years so admittedly biased. I still have no idea wtf that guy does or how he's a coach.

I hate Alpha Male, but those 5'4" frat boys basically ran the smaller weight classes at one point. But I've been a Jackson hater for years so admittedly biased. I still have no idea wtf that guy does or how he's a coach.
Jackson has his own style of martial arts called gaidojitsu a mix of catch wrestling and kick boxing, yet none of his fighters show any catch wrestling. You want a good catch as catch can coach go to erik paulsons, Jackson is basically just a motivator, they use specialized coaches there for grappling, boxing, kickboxing.

How about the fact that Jackson chose to corner GSP(someone who trains occassionally at his gym) over Condit(someone who'd been training there full time for years)? It'd be one thing if he'd just removed himself from the situation altogether, but to actively corner someone against your own fighter is a total douche move IMO.
They didn't do that at all, Jackson/Wink chose to not partake in any side while Condit had the B-coaches in his corner

In their defense it would have been hard to pick Rashad over Jones

bork1}

It's nearly always the same thing. Older fighters that are upset when the up and comers take their locker. I'm not saying it's right. I certainly felt it was a bit offside when they appeared to choose Perry over Cowboy ..... But picking JBJ over Shadface was written the moment JBJ walked through the doors of the gym. I don't think anyone that runs a gym would say anything else other than, "How many Picos you take in your protein bro?" As trainers they'd know they had their guy right there. I can also see that a fighter with 43,000 fights under an org with a gym would likely get a bit less attention than an up and coming prospect.

Jackson has his own style of martial arts called gaidojitsu a mix of catch wrestling and kick boxing, yet none of his fighters show any catch wrestling. You want a good catch as catch can coach go to erik paulsons, Jackson is basically just a motivator, they use specialized coaches there for grappling, boxing, kickboxing.
I'm pretty sure his style is called bend-the-rules-jitsu.
M.A.s that manipulate small or big joints are a thing of the past. With Jackson's technique you're free to disregard trivial things (like your opponents for example) and aim for the core; the rules. You manipulate the rules at such intensity that it starts causing mental and physical pain to your opponents, fans and bystanders.
Join now and you get a free wrist watch! With it, you'll know first-hand when it's time to look busy and impress the judges!

Back