Media Throwback: Gegard Moussai TKOs Santos

Moose is so much better than his record. The fact that he was never champ in UFC and Michael Bisping was makes the whole system suspect

If Maia fights out his contract and doesnt retire i would love to see him fight Mousasi at 185 in bellator

Extra saucy of course

giphy.gif

Meh, it was 3 years ago, David fookin Branch did it more impressively and it was only last year
FlamboyantInbornGroundhog-size_restricted.gif

Santos would bully Moose and take his lunch in 2019

and then get beaten down badly by a relaxed smiling Moose :D

I still dont understand why Santos gets a titleshot? Bad matchmaking.

I would really love to see Moose in a LHW bout against Jones (with a ref that stops eye pokes and extended fingers ). Imo he would do a lot better than people would expect.

another easy night for jones. watch jones take him down and drop elbows for the win.

Moose is a beast.

I don't expect Jones to fight so agressively, but I expect him to pick him apart after a fairly defensive and conservative first round where he's on his bike avoiding Santos

Santos was extremely salty about that one. Dudes wanted a rematch ever since and u can tell he wants that back bad

Yeah, but did you see what Rafael Lovato Jr. did to him last time out. <Lmaoo>

Moose is god level, it’s normal

Fighters think they have a forcefield when they're standing back up.

It's a wonder we don't get more finishes in those situations.
I’ve always thought this with roundhouse missing spins to.

It's cheap to punch someone while they are getting back up. This isn't a legitimate win.

Fuck Mousasi loaded up on that uppercut. He saw it coming a mile away.

But yeah if Santos gets taken down so easily by Mousasi, Jon is gonna have an eeeaaasy night.

Back