The moment i knew Luke Rockhold was going to get knocked out video of his arrogance

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score

This is the moment i knew Rockhold was going to get knocked out. Jan Blachowicz was like a raging bull wanting to take Rockhold's headoff and Luke was all smug and cocky with a smile on his face looking him up and down like Jan aint shit.

Never make fun of another mans feet!

Luke has always had a smug arrogance as you say

sorry to hear he broke his jaw
and likely should quit fighting

532067.jpg

This is the moment i knew Rockhold was going to get knocked out. Jan Blachowicz was like a raging bull wanting to take Rockhold's headoff and Luke was all smug and cocky with a smile on his face looking him up and down like Jan aint shit.

Luke is so hated
He got his head kicked and about kod after the first bell.

The second
Round starts and it looks like Luke drank six beers in a
Row all bloodshot eyes
And comes out and tries to
Duke it out like a drunken sailor.

Great second ko though.

Meh.... but that last face off had a super cute chick on the right side... who was that?

Luke just has that constant "I think I am prettier than you" arrogance to him all the time. Might be true, but it won't win you many fights..

Despite everybody s******g on Luke for losing he's still a very handsome guy and will do well even if he chooses to stop fighting. I believe he still has some fights left in him though

Luke just has that constant "I think I am prettier than you" arrogance to him all the time. Might be true, but it won't win you many fights..

The dude ain't that pretty. Not sure why shertards are obsessed with his looks. And it's almost always men commenting on it. I've actually asked two girls about it during an event and they both answered "meh". Neither has any problem pointing out when they think a guy is good looking. But it seems like this is more of an homo thing than anything else

Luke is so hated

The second
Row all bloodshot eyes

Great second ko though.
But the late Head kick was initiated before the bell. lol. Luke was a boss in SF and is a former champ in the UFC but his leg injury, and his excuses, also his paper chin. He has fallen on tough times. At least he has other forms of revenue which Dana isn't a fan of. Dana wants to have full control of his fighters.

But the late Head kick was initiated before the bell. lol. Luke was a boss in SF and is a former champ in the UFC but his leg injury, and his excuses, also his paper chin. He has fallen on tough times. At least he has other forms of revenue which Dana isn't a fan of. Dana wants to have full control of his fighters.

Man hat wasn’t innitiated at the bell. Lol

was it just me or did rockhold look gassed after the 1st round...he seemed to be breathing heavy out his mouth...never a good sign...I think the weight gain may have helped his appearance, muscular wise, but hurt everything else...especially his cardio.

The dude ain't that pretty. Not sure why shertards are obsessed with his looks. And it's almost always men commenting on it. I've actually asked two girls about it during an event and they both answered "meh". Neither has any problem pointing out when they think a guy is good looking. But it seems like this is more of an homo thing than anything else
He's a legit model man.

Luke is so hated

The second
Row all bloodshot eyes

Great second ko though.
I agree with how he started in the 2nd round. He just came out with his arm extended, almost running at him. LOL I was like WTF. I missed the late bell head kick, so I was really confused. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GringoRonin
Back