Robbie Lawler says Anderson Silva is the GOAT

Fedor, one reason is that he could NEVER be put in a bad position that he didn't have an answer for or couldn't get out of.
except when dan henderson knocked him out. or matt mitrione. or ryan bader. or big foot silva. barely beat fabio maldonado. yeah fedor is glass chin

Shame a guy that seemed to have unlimited talent & physical tools resorted to PEDs & cruising in fights.
I just don't understand him. and I Don't understand the love for him. I don't think his style is interesting at all. He puts his fingers out. he knee kicks. He can't box. I'm not interested I skip his fights now. I guess i'm a "hater". if he goes to HW then i'll be interested. but hes just bigger than everyone he fights.

So you agree?

No. GSP didnt take enough risks to be part of the GOAT discussion. I'll put a guy with more losses in the discussion if I think their skillset was higher and they took risks.

I think years from now Silva will get a lot of respect back. It’s a tough time being a Spider fan. Can’t win a fight and failed multiple drug tests. But we will look back on him with some incredible nostalgia and I think most will write off his late career losses.

Fedor has the widest excellent skillset ever in mma. Anderson doesn't have an offensive guard. I think that makes the difference.
Lol no offensive guard?

That’s the intangible thing that makes Anderson the goat. Nobody did it like he did it for so long against the best.

That big guy was taking a shot at GSP being boring.

I dont think a guy with double digit losses can be GOAT.
Anyways Silva destroyed his legacy by testing twice positive for PEDs and he will go down in history as one of the biggest cheaters if not the biggest in MMA alongside Jon Jones.
alongside Fedor too, and probably GSP, and probably Aldo as well

they kept saying dos santos lol

Last edited:
robbie dont know shit.

clearly he suffering from cte these days.

GSP , Fedor and Aldo never tested positive in their careers , Cant say the same for Jones and Silva though.......
to think that Fedor wasn't on that dere cell tech during his prime in Pride is ridiculous. An argument can be made for GSP and Aldo being clean but just based on their physiques alone, I have to believe that they were also juiced.

I feel the only fighters to ever have that aura was Fedor and Anderson. Oddly enough I have Jon and GSP ahead of both of them at this very point.

Back