Is there a current UFC fighter with a worse record than Alex Caceres? (14-12)

CBohl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Bruce Lee Roy has an upcoming fight against Steven Peterson.

The man is 14-12

That some Artem Lobov level resume right there.

I think they just keep him around because of his ¨funky¨ look.
alex-caceres-bruce-leroy.jpg

He's extremely entertaining, not everyone can be a Conor level GOAT

He is really bad, his fight with Yair proved to me that Yair is not elite at all. Will never be champ.

tenor.gif

alex is awesome. he might not grab the W every time but i really like seeing his name on a card. they should start putting him on prelims or undercards of big ppvs. he has a nice and likeable gimmick and hes a fun striker.

They keep him around because he is an entertaining fighter.

So many people on here forget that the UFC is a promotions company, not a "maintain the purity of the sport" company. They want revenue 1st, then to determine the best in the world 2nd.

This is why some guys get cut coming off wins. It isn't all about winning, Jon Fitch proved that, no one wants to see him fight even if he does win. This is sports entertainment. Sports are where the best compete in fair contest and the best wins. Sports entertainment is when the guy with the most buzz behind him jumps contenders who are ranked higher for title shots..... which I am fine with, but more people need to accept this reality or they will continue to be disappointed.

dude is fun as fuck, he will probably get cut when his contract is up but I would love to see him at bellator or PFL.

He’s no Artem that’s for sure, he’ll never achieve Lord status

He's an entertaining fighter, don't care if fighters win or lose as long as they put on a show.

Would rather watch him fight than someone like Askren or Usman.

Technically speaking, CM Punk is still listed as an active fighter by the UFC.

Lobov would still be in the UFC if it wasn't for Conor putting pressure on Dana for his release.

Artem asked to be released because he's been receiving headliner offers from different organizations for a couple of years.

Records don't mean shit, it's the blood you shed in that cage and how you perform. If you fight like Matt Brown, Caceres, Jeremy Stephens, you'll keep your job because you're a fucking savage.

I am shocked Gilbert's resume looks so bad. This guy was a great fighter in his day:
upload_2019-7-15_13-21-10.png

I think ufc should keep people around even with losing records if they are competitive. If you are getting ko'd every fight that's one thing, but alex is just getting out played.

Caceres is fun as hell, I say we keep him

giphy.gif

Back