TheSpider

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

203K views, uploaded 11 hours ago

3.4K likes vs 5.2K dislikes

Not even YouTube casuals are buying Dana’s BS

I love it.

Well being liked by the average YouTuber is not a good thing.
Reading comments on Youtube makes you lose all faith in humanity + 10

That yellow card

I got yellow carded for telling some spammer to fuck off (right after UFC 239) by some mod who was probably a Holly Holm or Askren fanboy on his period over them losing or something.

I still find it funny that people call it Dana's BS. You guys do realize that his jobis just to be a mouthpiece/lightning rod. He does not make these decisions. Never has, yet you morons still do not get it.

I got yellow carded for telling some spammer to fuck off (right after UFC 239) by some mod who was probably a Holly Holm or Askren fanboy on his period over them losing or something.
Hopefully you wont get another now, my man.

"He he he I don't give a fuck.gif"

Dana gonna dana.

Cyborg fans are complete fucking morons. They whine about rude words but don’t bat an eye whilst their roid abusing Cyborg beats natural 125ers into a bloody pulp.

LOL

That was the dumbest shit ever. The president had to do an interview instead of talking to Cyborg face to face.

Dana, "I don't dislike Cyborg, I don't bully Cyborg"..............Cyborg, "I want to rematch Amanda Nunes with fair pay".......Dana response, Cyborg doesn't want to fight Amanda and we refuse to sign Amanda and Amanda can't work here anymore.

Dana can influence sherdog but not youtube thankfully.

Fuck you dana.

Back