Jones Baffled By Latest P4P Rankings, Believes He Should Be Ranked Above DC

Gabe

Saturdays are for the Boys
@Silver
Reaction score

Doesn’t even mention the second fight with DC when he pissed hot. Gotta say I agree though, Jones should be ranked at the top.

he should... and should not
You either rank him above DC
or
Don't rank him at all lol

lmao, jones all like.

<mma1>

Jones is a cheater, he shouldn't even be on the list to be fair.
tenor.gif
giphy.gif

Sounds like we might get Jones vs DC 3 at HW if DC beats Stipe.

Better question is why was nunes on the list?

IIRC DC got moved to the #1 spot when he won the HW title

So Jon, if you want the spot, move up and get it

Ngannou vs Jones

I mean, the fact that Whittaker is down at 10th behind Poirier and Stipe, who isn't even a champion, should tell you all you need to know about the p4p rankings.

Dc was moved up after doing nothing lol. Jones has fought 3 times since DCs last fight*
Jon is pound for pound king.

I'm guessing how you win matters DC has finished his last 3 including ko'ing the the HW champ in round 1 Jones is 1-2 for finishes in last 3 with the latest a split decicion

The first fight was several years ago.

Since then DC has moved up and won the HW championship and defended it. Jones has gone to decisions against failed MW's (and arguably lost his last fight against one).

That's why DC is ranked ahead of you, Jon.

Jones is a consummate troll.

Well doesn’t the pound for pound rankings represent how good these fighters are across all weights?

DC champ in two heaviest divisions

I mean, the fact that Whittaker is down at 10th behind Poirier and Stipe, who isn't even a champion, should tell you all you need to know about the p4p rankings.

Jones shouldnt be on it. But this right here

Jones didn't look like p4p#1 against Santos.

Jones is snorting picograms again, you can tell when he's up late tweeting and so on. totally hopped up.

"Whoever is ahead of UFC rating system..." indeed

Back