War Room Lounge v60: "Joe Biden, and no we're not joking" -America

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I understand the story correctly, Fawlty and some other posters were banned in their previous incarnations for doxxing each other.

Oh damn. Wow. Doxing is one of the least cool things you can do to someone online

:(

And to a certain degree, with alcohol you see people for who they truly are and what they think
I think you see their worst side and I think people are betting off not unleashing that side of themselves upon others through reckless drinking. I mean, if someone is an angry drunk would you really rather he drinks around you so you can find out yourself or would you rather he just stopped drinking entirely? I would prefer the latter.

Huh? I'm responding to a post here about how this trolls follows Fawlty around and accuses him of doxxing "multiple posters." You're starting to do the same with me.

Not following you around at all. I just happen to be in threads where you're running your tired game, and like to make sure everyone knows the type of dishonest hack they're arguing with.

LOL at Inga's stalker accusing anyone else of following anyone around and trolling them.

And, buddy, you seem to be going off the deep end lately.

The guy who calls legitimately insane posters like Sloppypie and Homerthompson, one of the best posters on this site, and the other a "hero", is gonna pretend to be a good judge of character...LOL

I ain't slippin' at all, Jackie Boy. You're just rustled, and can only conjure up tired defense mechanisms like that one.

Oh what the fuck.

Ugh... the housing saga continues. Ggggrrrrr.

Buddy I was planning on living with has the 2 kids right? The 9 year old he splits custody with and the 3 year old that lives with him 100% of the time (and is a fucking terrorist).

We found a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom spot for $1650 a month in a nice neighborhood with pretty cool landlords. Ask him "how do you want to split rent" and he comes back with "I know we talked 60/40 but 50/50 would be easier for me because with the longer commute to my work and utilities I don't know if I could afford to do anything with childcare expenses and such at 60/40 (keep in mind at 60/40 he'd only be paying $900 a month now, a $300 decrease from what he's paying now)".......

So, you want to get 2 of the 3 bedrooms, one of which is the fucking MASTER bedroom with an attached full bath... and want to split the $1650 rent 50/50? Oh yeah, and stick me in a room the size of a prison cell so your two kids can share the slightly larger room....

Am I off base for really REALLY wanting to tell him to go fuck himself and find my own spot solo? I won't as he's a friend of mine but I really want to back out of this shit now. We signed the lease but haven't paid a deposit.

Like bitch, I already commute FARTHER than you do AND I'm not the one that insists on taking the 3 year old to a day care spot that is $1000 a month. PLUS, your job you COULD work from home if you really REALLY wanted to so......

This is a good point. I've learned the hard way (ex-gf) to stay the hell away from angry drunks.

oh yea, thankfully with most people I know, we are happy, loud, fun drunks...

there have been a few though...for some bizarre reason it unleashes this rage...this anger...where they want to fight anyone and everyone, or purposely looking for conflict.

I think you see their worst side and I think people are betting off not unleashing that side of themselves upon others through reckless drinking. I mean, if someone is an angry drunk would you really rather he drinks around you so you can find out yourself or would you rather he just stopped drinking entirely? I would prefer the latter.

same...

I agree with your first premise. this country would be a hell of a lot better if people collectively stopped drinking.

you have no idea how many fights I've broken up, almost gotten into due to alcohol?

with weed, that # is zero

Oh what the fuck.

Buddy I was planning on living with has the 2 kids right? The 9 year old he splits custody with and the 3 year old that lives with him 100% of the time (and is a fucking terrorist).

We found a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom spot for $1650 a month in a nice neighborhood with pretty cool landlords. Ask him "how do you want to split rent" and he comes back with "I know we talked 60/40 but 50/50 would be easier for me because with the longer commute to my work and utilities I don't know if I could afford to do anything with childcare expenses and such at 60/40 (keep in mind at 60/40 he'd only be paying $900 a month now, a $300 decrease from what he's paying now)".......

So, you want to get 2 of the 3 bedrooms, one of which is the fucking MASTER bedroom with an attached full bath... and want to split the $1650 rent 50/50? Oh yeah, and stick me in a room the size of a prison cell so your two kids can share the slightly larger room....

Am I off base for really REALLY wanting to tell him to go fuck himself and find my own spot solo? I won't as he's a friend of mine but I really want to back out of this shit now. We signed the lease but haven't paid a deposit.

Like bitch, I already commute FARTHER than you do AND I'm not the one that insists on taking the 3 year old to a day care spot that is $1000 a month. PLUS, your job you COULD work from home if you really REALLY wanted to so......

Definitely seems pretty shitty on his part especially since he's seeing a drop in rent so this is mutually beneficial move.

Oh what the fuck.

You're not wrong to be a bit upset. But tbh I am sympathetic to your friend here given his concerns and needs as a single father. Perhaps you could compromise with him by agreeing to 50/50 for a certain time period then switching to 60/40 for the rest of the lease.

Last edited:
Not gonna lie, I bought it because it had the highest alcohol content at the supermarket. It's a bit sugary. Because that's how they get the extra alcohol in it lol.

I like them because they taste good and you get pretty buzzed with just one and don't have to drink a lot.

Wife is a Bridesmaid in a wedding next weekend. Bride is full blown Bridezilla mode.

Fired the caterer for "not respecting boundaries" (whatever the fuck that means.) Asked a friend to bartend for them for free- friend called them out on not inviting him to the wedding in the first place and only because they needed something and rightly refused. Now canceled the hair and makeup place because they were rude during practice run.

10 days away. No food. No booze. No hair or makeup artist.

Last edited:
Oh what the fuck.

Whose name is on the lease?

Wife is a Bridesmaid in a wedding next weekend. Bride is full blown Bridezilla mode.

Fired the caterer for "not respecting boundaries" (whatever the fuck that means. Asked a friend to bartend for them for free- friend called them out on not inviting him to the wedding in the first place and only because they needed something and rightly refused. Now canceled the hair and makeup place because they were rude during practice run.

10 days away. No food. No booze. No hair or makeup artist.

Oh, dis gon b gud.

Oh what the fuck.

A 3 year old terrorist?

<mma4>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back