Colby Confronted on Why He Didn't Vote Trump in 2016... His Response

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
“Before I just thought that politicians [were] just dirty. I didn’t vote either side, but growing up my parents had conservative policies. So I always knew that they were conservatives, but I didn’t really like either side.

But then as soon as Trump came into office and he showed how he’s making America great again and all the things he’s doing for our economy, all the things he’s doing for our unemployment. He’s just honestly making America great again.

“I saw how much he loved America and how much he’s willing to do to protect it and make it great. That’s when I really started showing my support. And people wanna hate on me for not voting, but let’s be honest, in Florida if you went and voted they’re throwing that vote out anyway. So I didn’t honestly think that my vote would’ve ever mattered. One single vote? What’s one single vote?

“Look at the vocal vote. I’m bringing hundreds of thousands of millions of people and showing people how much I love the Trumps and how much I love and support what he’s doing for our country.

So these are a bunch of hypocritical two-faced people that just wanna bring out every little thing and look at all the fake news narratives. That’s just not true. I will be voting in 2020, you have my word on that. But in the past, I definitely didn’t believe in Hilary [Clinton]. She’s a fraud.”

Every vote counts... expect the popular. Saying this from Bush State. :)

Sounds like the case with most conservatives/independents who were weary of the 16 election altogether... Crooked Hillary vs a strong TV Personality

Many prominent conservatives didn’t believe in Trump either. He’s proven to be an efficient President and done more good in 3 years than any President in recent memory.

<TheDonald>

So he became a Trump supporter after he already got into office. Makes sense. It's a non story.

But is he registered to vote now? That's the question

Can we please move all this political bullshit to the war room? Tired of hearing about it.

tenor.gif

Trump needs to cool it on gun control but otherwise hes got my vote still.

“Before I just thought that politicians [were] just dirty. I didn’t vote either side, but growing up my parents had conservative policies. So I always knew that they were conservatives, but I didn’t really like either side.

But then as soon as Trump came into office and he showed how he’s making America great again and all the things he’s doing for our economy, all the things he’s doing for our unemployment. He’s just honestly making America great again.

“I saw how much he loved America and how much he’s willing to do to protect it and make it great. That’s when I really started showing my support. And people wanna hate on me for not voting, but let’s be honest, in Florida if you went and voted they’re throwing that vote out anyway. So I didn’t honestly think that my vote would’ve ever mattered. One single vote? What’s one single vote?

“Look at the vocal vote. I’m bringing hundreds of thousands of millions of people and showing people how much I love the Trumps and how much I love and support what he’s doing for our country.

So these are a bunch of hypocritical two-faced people that just wanna bring out every little thing and look at all the fake news narratives. That’s just not true. I will be voting in 2020, you have my word on that. But in the past, I definitely didn’t believe in Hilary [Clinton]. She’s a fraud.”

lmfao, so trump thing is also an act too. LOL

I love Colby, I'm a registered independent voter who didn't vote for Hillary, but if you still support Trump, you're borderline retarded.

Not mad, not hating, just my opinion.

But is he registered to vote now? That's the question
They literally ask you at the DMV when renewing a drivers license if you also want to register to vote...

imagine this being a story though
dudes been in the guys office lol

This guy probably voted for Hillary but the character he plays on TV is a Trump fan.

Can we please move all this political bullshit to the war room? Tired of hearing about it.
Typical liberal response.

bet your life savings that trump gets reelected.
Vs the current democratic line- up? Sadly, you're correct. Next election will once again be south parks parody coming to life once again, i.e. douchebag vs turd sandwich LMFAO.

Don't @ me.

hundreds of thousands of million people.... so at least 200.000.000.000. Not bad

Back