Social Tim Kennedy on gun debate: US is too feminine, "You have to let boys be boys"

OzoneX

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score

“There is not enough masculinity,” Tim Kennedy said. “What we are doing to our boys now is stunting them. We are built, hard-wired to do incredible things — protect is one of them. When you take a boy in school and say you can’t act this way, can’t be energetic this way, can’t explore and shouldn’t do dangerous things, you are messing with the hardwire in their brains.

“Everyone is made different, but men have to be men,” he continued. “And boys grow up to be men. You have to allow them to do that. When you don’t and give them ADHD medications, tell them that they can’t go climb a tree or be busy in a classroom, these are the results. You have to let boys be boys.”

I don't agree or disagree, but Kennedy is a twat in general.

There's a lot of women in the US too.

USA against ADHD meds

Fuck meds. Smoke weed

uCBw9Tc.gif

Isn't this the same guy that tried pushing his own home security system by faking an intruder breaking into his home???

"just a few seconds after he essentially argued that ADHD medication turns men into girls."

Yikes. I'm on that medication. Two seconds ago I ran to the toilet to see if I still had a dick. Turns out I've got big, beefy hairy pussy lips now. Fuck this.

“There is not enough masculinity,” Tim Kennedy said. “What we are doing to our boys now is stunting them. We are built, hard-wired to do incredible things — protect is one of them. When you take a boy in school and say you can’t act this way, can’t be energetic this way, can’t explore and shouldn’t do dangerous things, you are messing with the hardwire in their brains.

“Everyone is made different, but men have to be men,” he continued. “And boys grow up to be men. You have to allow them to do that. When you don’t and give them ADHD medications, tell them that they can’t go climb a tree or be busy in a classroom, these are the results. You have to let boys be boys.”

He's 1000% right. I really don't like Kennedy, but more people with a platform need to put this accurate message out in to the public sphere.

edit: I do admit it's not the best angle to tie this to the gun debate, but the message alone is accurate.

He has a point about letting boys be boys and not let the feminized schools dictate too much on how they should behave but what the fuck does it have to do with gun laws.

This is such caveman thinking.

The reality is these incel losers haven’t been taught to take a loss. It’s not that they can’t be boys, it’s that nobody has taught them sometimes, you weren’t good enough, the other team was better, etc.

When you can’t take a fuckin L, you kill people when a woman won’t fuck you. Incels are garbage.

"just a few seconds after he essentially argued that ADHD medication turns men into girls."

Yikes. I'm on that medication. Two seconds ago I ran to the toilet to see if I still had a dick. Turns out I've got big, beefy hairy pussy lips now. Fuck this.

Ya but explain why you pee sitting down?

uCBw9Tc.gif

Isn't this the same guy that tried pushing his own home security system by faking an intruder breaking into his home???

Lol what? I remember reading that but didn't read that it was fake.

Ya but explain why you pee sitting down?
Who said anything about peeing? I just whipped it out at hand wash area and all my male colleagues started looking at me funny. I feel a weird swelling in my pectorals too. What the fuck is happening to me

This is such caveman thinking.

The reality is these incel losers haven’t been taught to take a loss. It’s not that they can’t be boys, it’s that nobody has taught them sometimes, you weren’t good enough, the other team was better, etc.

When you can’t take a fuckin L, you kill people when a woman won’t fuck you. Incels are garbage.
True
But as always, guns are the problem for most people

He is not 100% accurate here but he has some good points and is right about the society turning male into beta zombies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciusaugustus
Back