• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFN 156 on ESPN+ 14 Shevchenko vs Carmouche II

Marina Rodriguez towering over Tecia Torres.

Recap:
Ye5lQal.png
DQnXJom.png
Barry's "One Play a Day" Record: 3W-3L Profit: $6.74

There are slimy weasels trying to pick apart my MMA handicapping system who're praying on my down fall.
Pay no mind to these nitwits. I am on track heading towards the old town road, everything's Gucci.
What Barry's doing right:

• beating the closing line
  • finding value by cherry picking the right fighters
  • practicing strict bankroll management
Please for the love of God, this isn't a get rich quick scheme. Understand that we're grinding the bookies down with carefully selected plays and over the course of time we're gonna to slowly accumulate thereby building up our balances. I am the tortoise not the goddamn hare.

A fat person looking to lose weight ain't gonna be skinny the next day. It takes hard work, motivation, and perseverance. Same goes with betting.
Put your faith in Barrygood1 and I swear to God I'll be your Richard Simmons.

I'll have another pick for ESPN+ 14 Shevchenko vs. Carmouche 2

- Barry

Recap:
Ye5lQal.png
DQnXJom.png

There are slimy weasels trying to pick apart my MMA handicapping system who're praying on my down fall.
Pay no mind to these nitwits. I am on track heading towards the old town road, everything's Gucci.

Please for the love of God, this isn't a get rich quick scheme. Understand that we're grinding the bookies down with carefully selected plays and over the course of time we're gonna to slowly accumulate thereby building up our balances. I am the tortoise not the goddamn hare.

A fat person looking to lose weight ain't gonna be skinny the next day. It takes hard work, motivation, and perseverance. Same goes with betting.

- Barry

You're definitely doing the minor font changes right too my man, keep up the good work

Seems like everyone is betting Volkan... What makes you confident? From what I have seen people are just basing it on him having a close fight with Reyes. That was an all stand up kick boxing range fight, a style that suits Volkan.

Both guys gas, both guys swing big and have power, but Latifi has some decent wrestling and good top control. I see it as a close fight but Latifi actually has an advantage in some areas.

Saying that he might just look like a fat old meatball and get fucked up if he decides to stay at kickboxing range like a goon

Seems like everyone is betting Volkan... What makes you confident? From what I have seen people are just basing it on him having a close fight with Reyes. That was an all stand up kick boxing range fight, a style that suits Volkan.

Both guys gas, both guys swing big and have power, but Latifi has some decent wrestling and good top control. I see it as a close fight but Latifi actually has an advantage in some areas.

Saying that he might just look like a fat old meatball and get fucked up if he decides to stay at kickboxing range like a goon
I agree, also latifi is an underrated striker. He was outstriking anderson and bader in their first rounds. The gassing is of course a big problem. But oezdemir has a trackrecord of gassing even faster. At least Latifi usually survives the 3d round. Oezdemir always seems completely knackered in the 3d. I am small on latifi, and small on latifi ko x 6.5

Recap:
Ye5lQal.png
DQnXJom.png

- Barry

What Barry’s doing right: continuing to bless us with some amazing one liners..”A fat person looking to lose weight ain’t gonna be skinny the next day.”

I'm 3u deep on Latifi. Either Volkan gets the KO in the first 3 minutes of R1 or its Latifi IMO. I think Latifi could get a late finish in R3, probably by sub.

UFC Uruguay official weigh-ins from earlier this morning:

I've got a parlay on Moffet, Guttierez, Viana and Vieira... Managed to get three of them at dog odds. 40 bucks for a well over 400 dollar payoff. Feel ok about it.

What do you guys think.

Odds are so good that I'm Jumping on that Perry train. CHOO CHOO MOFOS!

Why not just go hard on fight doesn't go the distance? I think I saw it at -170 and that honestly seems like a freebie to me.

Bc both guys have such shit cardio if they don’t get an early KO their outputs will drop in rounds 2 + 3 and the slow pace will make a finish less likely

Another on on my dog watch due to line movement - there is no way Alex da Silva is worth his current juice. He had a good fight against Yakovlev and got himself into good positions. I kinda feel like he was fighting a 1 round fight as he gassed and gave up in that north south position, succumbing quickly to the guillotine in the 2nd.

Vargas is of stockier build and like Yakovlev fights out of southpaw. What he lacks in speed he makes up for with powerful strikes and a strong base which he uses to control the wrestling. Has heavy hips and good top control and from the fights I watched fought well into the 3rd round.

Da Silva is well rounded and the more experienced fighter but at dog odds give me a little action on Kazula at +225

Viera was making strange faces on that scale

Back