Social Michael Moore's Gym Membership CANCELLED (boycott over Trump support)

I guess now he'll never become Michael Less.

Soul Cycle is pissed, because they got free money on that fat fuck. He had a membership he never used.
Met a gym owner once who told me the most beautiful days as a gym owner is when the gym is empty. He's still collecting money from the memberships and theres reduced risk of equipment malfunctioning

I don't understand a stationary bike exercise class. Couldn't you just do that by yourself whether in a gym or your own personal stationary bike for much cheaper than doing a group class? What aspect of it requires an instructor?

Interesting how this thread thrives, but when Trump says he'd fuck his daughter it's crickets.

lol, he never had a membership. he's trolling us

The bigger issue here is self-deprecating humor being a foreign language to MAGA incels the world over.

Oh, I’m sorry, MAGA Alfa Men.

I was wondering tho dude, do you even like this guy?
Even when I was a Democrat, I couldn't stand Michael Moore. Something about him bugs, and not just cuz he's fat and disgusting either.

Maybe he shouldn’t have done that. The guy is literally one Twinkie away from a heart attack.

Obviously the bigger issue here is political boycotts over petty things.
These boycotts have gotten out of hand.
People need to chill.

<Kpop775><{1-2}>

Good thing the bigger issue here is giving people a hard time for brand boycotts

Oh........right!
Michael "The Cardio King" Moore cancels his membership to a cycling gym.
I can tell he's been going there for years.
<JagsKiddingMe>

Met a gym owner once who told me the most beautiful days as a gym owner is when the gym is empty. He's still collecting money from the memberships and theres reduced risk of equipment malfunctioning

The idea is that as pary of a group you are more likely to do it.

Dunno if that works but its the idea

Apparently you can no longer have a headline or a thread in the warroom unless it's something bad about Trump.

As soon as Michael Moor and Chrissy Teigan protest something, you know you’re in sound moral territory by doing the opposite.

Ha. Nice one Mr Moore

I've used headaches back aches ingrown nail to get out of going to my gym but quit it all together for political reasons is genius

I'm going to try that.

Outspoken Trump critic and fitness enthusiast Michael Moore has canceled his membership with SoulCycle over the owner's decision to host a Trump-related event.

miugkx1.jpg

SoulCycle, for those who don't know, is a popular exercise bike class. It's owned by a billionaire guy named Stephen Ross, who also owns those Equinox gyms. He also owns the Miami Dolphins.

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F190203210215-soulcyle-class.jpg

Stephen Ross decided to host a Trump event at his house. Word got out, and a bunch of people became upset. Among those people was Michael Moore.

Here's the story:
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...r-faces-backlash-for-hosting-trump-fundraiser

gettyimages-496226560.jpg

Obviously the bigger issue here is political boycotts over petty things.
These boycotts have gotten out of hand.
People need to chill.

But people were also surprised to learn that Michael Moore has a gym membership, on account of the fact that he looks like he doesn't ever work out. That's a nice way to put it lol.

It's entirely possible that this was Moore's attempt at self-deprecating humor, as he is undoubtedly aware that he is disgustingly fat. If so, the joke is well-taken because he's a morbidly obese fatty. We're talkin Jabba the Hut—the guy looks like a giant slug with glasses. Still, it's difficult to credit the "self-deprecating" aspect of such humor, because he should be ashamed of being that fat. So in that respect, it's more sad than it is funny.

On the other hand, if Moore was being serious, that's pretty funny!

Anyway, glad it's Friday.
Comment, discuss, flame.

He’s clearly in the middle of “transitioning” in a Bruce Jenner way. I thought I’d make a fat joke about counting tree fiddy chins on em, but alas I won’t poke fun at the severe mental illness.

Good day

Back