Dope KOs That Nobody Ever Remembers

I was like the only Jonathan Brookins fan in history. He had a lot of potential and basically won ultimate fighter on sheer force of will. But then he became more focused on being the best hippy he could be instead of the best fighter.
I remember when he came back to beat Michael Johnson and I was thinking at the time “was this a Pyrrhic victory?”

It was amazing to watch but he took so much brain trauma and you knew they’d both get teh old six figure contract anyway.

I believe it was by Marshall in the wec, text book body kick to cross which ended in a KO but the ref let him eat more shots

I'm always surprised how little remembered Timmeh's murderdeathkill on Tra Telligman is remembered, even in 'most brutal KO's ever' threads it only gets occasional mention.

Dude was carried out on a stretcher still stiff and never seen or heard from again #RIP

Yeah very true, people rarely mention this fight for some reason. But its an EPIC KO, I didn't even know at the time Tim could do a high kick lol, I never even see him do a body kick, the occasional leg kick he did. I was shocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and it was so close to being end of the round. Amazing KO.

Not sure if its been posted yet but I fucking love this one:

d2.gif

tumblr_molm07tsYq1rm8en1o1_250.gif
Great one, no loading up at all, thats real power when someone is not loading up like that. Daley may not be the best fighter in the world but his power is insane, he has amazing power for just a WW. He needs zero loadup and can knock guys out cold.

Great one, no loading up at all, thats real power when someone is not loading up like that. Daley may not be the best fighter in the world but his power is insane, he has amazing power for just a WW. He needs zero loadup and can knock guys out cold.
Yeah I always watch that gif as Daley moves backward..you can just see the raw power cocked in his shoulders and waist ready to throw the bomb.

The guy really lives up to his nickname, Semtex.

There are so many made me think of this.

AliveElementaryHyrax-small.gif

I'll add more..

A betting line doesn't mean much. I think everyone watching around here at the time knew Tony was the guy. Nijem wasn't bad either though. I don't even remember Jury being on the season but there's another one
Yes Jury never fought on the season.

It's crazier to think that a one dimensional wrestler like D1 Daley evolved into such a masterful striker so early in his career.

Animal related gifs.

Hester makes Marunde catch a butterfly:
giphy.gif

Rob Font turns George Roop into a bird:
Rob-Font-DROPPED-FINISHED-George-Roop-with-1-OHR-R1-.gif

TocUvX5

This one was one of my favorites for a while. Truly believed Thomas Almeida would be champ:

I'm always surprised how little remembered Timmeh's murderdeathkill on Tra Telligman is remembered, even in 'most brutal KO's ever' threads it only gets occasional mention.

Dude was carried out on a stretcher still stiff and never seen or heard from again #RIP

yes, i always wondered too, did he die...?!? what happened to him?!?

Since no one ever posted this and it definitely needs to be.

CalculatingActualAppaloosa-size_restricted.gif

I'll never forget this KO, since I was in the process of moving from Cleveland to Albuquerque, and had stopped and checked into a hotel on the Oklahoma/Texas border just in time to watch this fight.

Back