5'11ft Colby Covington Next to "6'4ft" Brendan Schaub

Covington looked of similar height to 5'11" Lawler and is slightly taller than Masvidal (who claims 5'11" but is more like 5'10").

Trump is currently 6'0.5" and probably wears lifts, though he was 6'2" when he was younger.
lol you sound like you post on that Celeb Heights forum

Colby is not 5 foot 11, he is 5 foot 9. UFC put his real height in one of his earlier fights.

I think Trump is a legit 6 foot 2, I dont think he wears lifts though, he has small feet for his height and hands. Ive seen his shoes he wears those thin sole dress shoes with the inch heels. he doesn't like heavy shoes which are the ones they can hide hidden lift inside.
DjnDGxtX0AYqPst.jpg_large.jpeg

melania-trump.jpg

This is a man who wears obvious lifts, 5 foot 9 Vin Diesel who wears lifts just to be 6 foot 1.
vin-diesel-fast-8-set-23.jpg

Schaub looks like he's about to tell a really unfunny joke in that pic.

Colby is not 5 foot 11, he is 5 foot 9. UFC put his real height in one of his earlier fights.

I think Trump is a legit 6 foot 2, I dont think he wears lifts though, he has small feet for his height and hands. Ive seen his shoes he wears those thin sole dress shoes with the inch heels. he doesn't like heavy shoes which are the ones they can hide hidden lift inside.

melania-trump.jpg

This is a man who wears obvious lifts, 5 foot 9 Vin Diesel who wears lifts just to be 6 foot 1.
I think Trump was a legit 6'2 in his prime but age and obesity will shrink it over time. Here he is next to a legit 6'3'er Jeb Bush:
DonaldTrumpandJebBushthe911Bullies-1200.jpg

and his 6'4 son Eric,
c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.jpg

I would say he is close to 6'2 when he wakes up in the morning. And loses about a quarter inch over the course of the day.

Barron is gonna be the tallest Trump yet. He's gonna hit 6'6.
BarronTall5.jpg

This is him at 12 (he's 13 now).

This is the only forum that I frequent.

DhxwAHSVMAA2urk.jpg

Obviously Sonnen would be taller if he was standing more upright, but this is pretty clear evidence that Covington is most certainly not 5'9".

what's with schaub's pants? or those lady pants? like capri pants? they seem kind of long for capri pants. and a bit too gay to be some other lady kind of pant. what are they?

He's always been into fashion b, ask Jay.

Great White Delight, Usman gonna take a bite...

I think Trump was a legit 6'2 in his prime but age and obesity will shrink it over time. Here he is next to a legit 6'3'er Jeb Bush:
DonaldTrumpandJebBushthe911Bullies-1200.jpg

and his 6'4 son Eric,
c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.jpg

I would say he is close to 6'2 when he wakes up in the morning. And loses about a quarter inch over the course of the day.

Barron is gonna be the tallest Trump yet. He's gonna hit 6'6.
BarronTall5.jpg

This is him at 12 (he's 13 now).
Man his son Barron is only 13 he had a huge growth spurt when Trump was in office he was much smaller I recall.

Yeah when you are already 6 foot tall at 13 you might end up like 6 foot 6 or taller by 21.

melania-trump.jpg

What’s up with all the conspiracy on height? Ppl are aren’t insecure enough to lie about their height. Maybe you are but most ppl don’t give a shit to lie.

the real question is: where is the boomerang

Saw Schaub next to Tebow in real life and he’s at lest an inch taller than Tebow

Alot of fighters and athletes in general fraud their heights or add shoes sliders onto it lmao. Many ppl in general say their height with shoes

Kobe was claiming 6'6 his entire career and his wife came out and said hes 6'4

Arlovski claims 6'3", but is noticeably shorter than 6'3.75" Jon Jones:
Jon-Jones-and-Andrei-Arlovski.jpg

Schaub claims 6'4", but is shorter than Arlovski:
ufc174_weighin_53.jpg

Schaub must have been a student at the Carwin School of Height Cutting when they were both teammates:
arlov.png

dxcN91I.jpg

To be fair, Schaub is leaning forward and Arlovski is standing straight. They are probably about the same height. The Jones Arlovski pic isn't clear enough to compare their heights accurately.

Not surprised schaub was a height cutter after seeing the documentary

LOL Colby is a confirmed MANLET. That stupid hat adds like an inch or two to his head, so if Trump is around 6'1", then Colby is no taller than 5'9". Maybe even 5'8". He is a fraud, just like our president.

Back