News Conor McGregor sucker punches elderly man in Irish Bar (Video Released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a dog act, sucking punching is the lowest act especially against some old dude over nothing. Couldn't even drop him. He is totally out of control, I'm really starting to dislike him now.

Cheap shotted an old man and still couldn't KO him.

The old guy said "fook your whiskey" and got punched for it
{<jordan}

"talk shit get punched" Conor "Masvidal" McGregor

Last edited:
Drinking hard liquor at 2pm, notice there's no much difference being on top of the world and being at the bottom except maybe cleaner glasses and fancier clothes

The old man did not want mcgregors whiskey and put the jars away. Mcgregors Ego was hurt, so he had to punch him.

Last edited:
Old Irish Drinker has a GOAT level chin confirmed.

Imagine if Conor put the same energy into his fighting career as he does fighting bums in bars all the time...
:rolleyes:

What a dog act, sucking punching is the lowest act especially against some old dude over nothing.

I absolutely agree, and there's no excuse!! But we don't know it was over NOTHING, we do actually know NOTHING though

We have no idea what the guy said to him, talk shit and get a slap. Also that was an absolute tap by Conor, when you consider he floors pro fighters and that bloke barely moved on his stool, if he really wanted to he could have put the guy in hospital.

Either way to add, he should know better and have more restraint as a pro fighter, especially towards an old guy
bro you are genuinely a fucking weirdo, this guy is seriously trying to defend sucker punching an old man lol <36>

Bouncer moved him like a feather.
Just like the security guys in the UFC.
Sucks to be an undersized man I guess

We have no idea what the guy said to him, talk shit and get a slap. Also that was an absolute tap by Conor, when you consider he floors pro fighters and that bloke barely moved on his stool, if he really wanted to he could have put the guy in hospital.

Either way to add, he should know better and have more restraint as a pro fighter, especially towards an old guy

He clearly hit him as hard as he possibly could. I mean Conor’s probably hammered and not as precise as usual but he clearly tried to murder him and guy barley moved.

Book it Dana

Last edited:
I could read the lips of the old man , he only said Khabib

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back