News Conor McGregor sucker punches elderly man in Irish Bar (Video Released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a dog act, sucking punching is the lowest act especially against some old dude over nothing. Couldn't even drop him. He is totally out of control, I'm really starting to dislike him now.
Only NOW? :D

Can't wait to see Old man vs Mcgregor 2 this match is gonna be straight fire.

What other time, you believed that shit? This guy can't beat 95 year old drunk guy in a pub, you think he will mess with the mafia
<36> <36> <36>
No, I'm saying.
The alleged incident with the old man and the mafia hitman son was years ago.
This is from April this year.

I think when Conor reads these comments, he will get angry about all the 'lmao he sucker punched 95yo with the left hand and couldn't ko him', that he will go out and look for a fight. Though I am not sure if he can find older guy out there to make himself look good.

Last edited:
No, I'm saying.
The alleged incident with the old man and the mafia hitman son was years ago.
This is from April this year.
I know, but that was fake news, faker than Marty and Colbi combined.

The strangest thing about it is that it doesnt even look like the guy said anything to Conor.

We have no idea what the guy said to him, talk shit and get a slap. Also that was an absolute tap by Conor, when you consider he floors pro fighters and that bloke barely moved on his stool, if he really wanted to he could have put the guy in hospital.

Either way to add, he should know better and have more restraint as a pro fighter, especially towards an old guy
Just stop. There's absolutely no defending this. McGregor is getting out of control. No excuses for shit like this or even the phone incident.

In most countries you'd be sent to jail and go through a lawsuit for this douchebaggery...

Seems like the Irish cops are corrupt a f.

what do you guys expect to happen, the stool collapses? the old guy is obviously stunned and supported by stool and bar. guarantee he goes down if he's standing.

chat shit get banged.
WTF? Who the fuck cares?!! It's a senior citizen!!!! You do not punch women or old senior citizens, especially if the guy doing the punching is a pro fighter!!!!

Can't beat the Russian. Can't beat a 95 yo too.

Wow, that's some real scumbag shit. There's no excuse that would justify doing that.

Conor really needs to get control of his life. He seems to be completely unhinged and it's only a matter of time until he does something that lands him some serious prison time.

He worked hard to earn that money, why does he seem to want to blow it all on lawyers?

I think when Conor reads these comments, he will get angry that about all the 'lmao he suckerpunched 95yo with the left hand and couldn't ko him', that he will go out and look for a fight. Though I am not sure if he can find older guy out there to make himself look good.
I wonder if Lorenzo Fertita could take one to give one. He'd probably just wait for Conor to gas.

Conor can’t even put an old man away LMAO

lol at all of the sherdoggers just now realizing that Conor is a douche.

Conor offered him a drink and he didn't want it
Looks like the old man didn't want the whiskey.

The old man did not want mcgregors whiskey and put the glasses away. Mcgregors Ego was hurt, so he had to punch him.

Seems the old dude rejected Conors Irish Whiskey. Hes like "na dawg, I'm good on that"

Is this a joke that keeps getting repeated over and over in this thread?

I dont see this in the video.

Timestamp?

EDIT: other posters have already provided the timestamp. I see it now! Forget about it

Last edited:
Jones is reading this thread and is probably like: hold my beer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back