News Conor McGregor sucker punches elderly man in Irish Bar (Video Released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody and I mean nobody can take dat left hand shot...except that one old guy in the pub in Dublin.

That Whelan incident was back in 2017, this is a different case of elder abuse from April this year.
Who gives a fuck. Theres a lot of scraps in pubs in Crumlin, Drimnagh, Coolock, Ballymun, Ballyer, Finglas, Sheriffer, da Liberties most nights of the week. Get over it yous lil fairies

Some auld lad who was talkin shite got a clatter, these things happen quite a bit where im from. If some auld lad was talkin shit to me he'd get it too

if all he said was "go fuck yourself" then no.

but I am a firm believer that if you talk the talk, you better be prepared to fucking walk the walk. aka talk shit get your wig split. maybe the old man called Conor a bitch and said he would bang Dee or something.

sucker punch, sure. but if you are going to say something inflammatory you should already be defending yourself. Assume the other guy would NEVER actually hit you is bitch shit.

Disclaimer: the old man could be completely and totally innocent and Conor could just be an asshole losing his mind to drugs, tho. I'm just saying, we don't know the full story.
Don't be stupid, you can't sucker punch an old guy being a professional fighter , no matter what the guy said

This happened 2 years ago and the auld lad at the counter is the da of a notorious scumbag in Crumlin whos been giving shit to Conor and his family for years. From what i heard from someone inside the bar he was talkin shit about Conor and sayin how his young fella would slice him up if he walks into Conor

The auld whino cunt is a ragin alco, well known around Drimnagh and Crumlin for being a bad drunk. He should have known when to stfu. At least Conor gave him a tap across the head instead of gettin his lads to dance on him outside, or even worse
This is from April this year, that was a different occasion.

It's cowardly shit like that that makes me think fondly of that time Khabib made Conor his son.

Ù
I used to run a couple bars in the UK, and you see this stupid fucking weird, drunk-guy-respect bullshit all the time. I have seen multiple fights down to sober people refusing to take a shot or accept a pint off of a drunk guy trying to apologize, who can’t hack the other person not accepting it.

The old dude was likely just uninterested in being a part of stroking McGregor’s ego, and McGregor almost definitely said something about how he has to take it because it was being offered “AND DONT BE DISRESPECTFUL” or some shite. Dude still wanted no part of McGregor’s ego party and said no again, and McGregor’s wee brain couldn’t handle it.
Little do you know lad. You read it on tmz so obviously thats what happened

"Put yor shite whiskey away ya cunt ye. Ye wee bollix,ye got tapped by khabib,shame o' the country. Then khabib jump on ya crew like the shower o' cunts that ye are"

Seriously, how old are you?

"Talk shit get your wig split"

Do you have any idea how fucking ridiculous you sound? And yesterday you were talking about how you would "rather get lame head from a 10/10 than good one from a fat girl".

You sound like a twelve year old jock-wannabe moron. You really need to grow up.
Just press ignore like I did.

"Oi,ya hit me,y'all have to do better'n that if ya wanna get the title back. Theres na'a mcgregor alive can dent the chin of Ironjaw O' Toole,i dont mind tellin ya"

This is from April this year, that was a different occasion.
Yea, but shit happens. Auld lad will get his mortgage paid off and brand new car before it goes to court. Much to do about nothin. Lads get punched in pubs, big fuckin deal? Maybe in the US or wherever the rest of yous are from its a big deal. Shit happens when drinks involved, then its forgotten about the next day

if all he said was "go fuck yourself" then no.

but I am a firm believer that if you talk the talk, you better be prepared to fucking walk the walk. aka talk shit get your wig split. maybe the old man called Conor a bitch and said he would bang Dee or something.

sucker punch, sure. but if you are going to say something inflammatory you should already be defending yourself. Assume the other guy would NEVER actually hit you is bitch shit.

Disclaimer: the old man could be completely and totally innocent and Conor could just be an asshole losing his mind to drugs, tho. I'm just saying, we don't know the full story.

A bigger man would have been able brush it off, it's still displays poor character from his behalf.

Last edited:
Yea, but shit happens. Auld lad will get his mortgage paid off and brand new car before it goes to court. Much to do about nothin. Lads get punched in pubs, big fuckin deal? Maybe in the US or wherever the rest of yous are from its a big deal. Shit happens when drinks involved, then its forgotten about the next day

Profesisonal fighters don't punch old men in any pubs I've been to you moron.

Was there any confirmation it was indeed a punch? I watched it a few times and it looks like he had a glass in that hand. Wondering if he threw the glass at him, or if he threw whatever whiskey was in the glass at him?

fyi, Conor is a POS regardless.

lame on Conor's behalf, it really doesn't matter what the old man said to him.

ISN'T HE FUCKING AWESOME!?!?!????
DXJrroA.png

Lol old man ate the punch like nothing.

Didn’t even flinch.

UFC glass jawed fighters (except Khabib and Diaz) confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back