Who is still a Conor fan?

Alcibiades007

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I'm curious what posters are still Conor fans after the whiskey incident? Punching an old guy surely decreases your fanbase, right? Whoever still likes Conor post "I" !

giphy.gif

The same people that previously were fans (mostly)

They have been a fan through all his scummy behaviour throughout the years, I doubt hitting some defenceless geriatric will make any difference

ProLogic/Boxingislife will make a post breaking down that left hand shot on that old man

I used to be a fan but then he turned into a dick during the Mayweather press tour.

I'm not a fan of any of the guys. I'll watch them fight though.

I was never a fan but after slapping that old dude i'm starting to like him. Old people are overrated.
Hopefully he punches a baby next, they really piss me off with all their screaming

Never missed weight, never pulled out of a fight, never a boring fight. That's quite enough for me. I want to see Conor in the octagon again, at least a couple more times. I wish all fighters have great and successful personal life, but that's out of my hands. WAR Conor.

His loyal and loving wif...not wife, the beautiful Dee Devlin

screen-shot-2018-10-07-at-12-43-03.png

My wife and her friends (all Irish) were talking about him earlier, their conclusion was that they don't like small men with tattoos

Made me laugh

Never missed weight, never pulled out of a fight, never a boring fight. That's quite enough for me. I want to see Conor in the octagon again, at least a couple more times. I wish all fighters have great and successful personal life, but that's out of my hands. WAR Conor.

Nice. I guess whether one likes him or not, Conor bringing excitement to the industry is unarguable.

The same people that previously were fans (mostly)

They have been a fan through all his scummy behaviour throughout the years, I doubt hitting some defenceless geriatric will make any difference

I like Conor in the Cage, I like Conors entertainment, I like what he brings to the PPV. That said, I've been really disappointed with him lately with all this partying shit and the stupid fuckups.. I get the dude has worked superhard and has earned it. But he wants the best of both worlds and the coke and booze seems to bring out the shitty impulsive behavior too.

His stock has dropped in my eyes

It is mostly the same teenagers who were saying how "cool" it was that he threw a hand truck through a bus window. Now their narrative is that an old man "deserved" to get blind side sucker punched by a professional fighter.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sosadus
Back