Media For the guys that say that the Colby girls dislike him

Colby pays women to hang around him and he doesn’t even nail them. That’s pathetic.

He’s not an ugly guy so he must be weird as shit around women

Colby haters like this guy over here are actually 10x more retarded than colby's gimmick...

She is just too smart to not bite the feeding hand.

Who would question a Shertard Basement Dweller telling us stuff like Colby doesn’t get girls and Conor can’t fight?

Its called a fucking character.

Gay or Not those hookers...er...models are props. UFC fans are basically leftovers from the old WWF/NWA. You boys don't realize that your parents once thought that Kamala was from Uganda and not Mississippi. In the 80s most of your family members thought pro wrestling was for real.

The UFC model is shoot wrestling. Most of what goes on in the cage is real. Most of what goes on outside the cage is scripted drama.

You have relatives who thought that this was Uganda and not a few miles outside of Dallas, Texas. Not much different than branding American fighters as Nigerians (complete with name change). If the UFC could get away with it they would have Usman during the same.

Gay or Not those hookers...er...models are props. UFC fans are basically leftovers from the old WWF/NWA. You boys don't realize that your parents once thought that Kamala was from Uganda and not Mississippi. In the 80s most of your family members thought pro wrestling was for real.

The UFC model is shoot wrestling. Most of what goes on in the cage is real. Most of what goes on outside the cage is scripted drama.

You have relatives who thought that this was Uganda and not a few miles outside of Dallas, Texas. Not much different than branding American fighters as Nigerians (complete with name change). If the UFC could get away with it they would have Usman during the same.

wtf_talking_about_wolf_of_wallstreet.gif

Colby’s a pimp and the nice guys on here are jealous that such a douchebag has so many girls wanting to bear his children

Why would you even give a rats arse,TS?

Colby is like Tarantino movies its so bad it's good.

If I had money to spend on chicks, I am sure they would all like me too...

With that said...If I made fuck off money like he probably makes, I’d spend it on all the ass I could possibly handle. I mean, c’mon...

If I was paying girls I would put them to work...

cleaning floors, painting, maybe making business calls. Errands, get my kids from school. Basically all the shit I don’t feel like doing.

or themselves.... or vise versa... except typically that loser isnt a real life winner
Colby should really stick to fighting because his shtick is third or fourth rate and makes him look like a ridiculous try-hard, his TV views are in the tank--it's not working. At least the girls get paid a few hundred for an hour's 'work' and go home. Colby has to stay up at night thinking of his next lame insult for someone and after all that, has no real fans to speak of and doesn't get paid jack.

Bout fucking time we got that chicks instagram

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciusaugustus
Back