News The Wedding of Platinum Perry and Platinum Princess

Woodstock99

Purple Helmet Belt
Banned
Reaction score
Just one week to go until the big day when Michael Joseph Perry marries Danielle Nickerson. She's picked out her dress and no doubt it took a hefty chunk out of his UFC pay. Nice week for a white wedding. She will be seen and heard at even more UFC events now that Phil Rowe and Hannah Goldy have been given UFC contracts so get used to having her around, she's here to stay. GOAT Cornerwoman.

That's Perry's sister to the right of Danielle

and look at them kissing, isn't it beautiful ?

you should congratulate them next week, if you have the social media skills ;)

Ab44DXX.jpg

Hot but always found Cody to have the hottest mma girlfriend.

*Edit, for failing to supply pics...

Last edited:
She will divorce him and take half of his fortune. ($3.00)

I wouldn’t mind a platinum princess in my corner. But I am no PMP

I like Mike Perry and all, but you know it's a slow kinda day when posts like these are popping up and dolts like myself are replying to them <Lmaoo>

It just warms my heart we have a live action love story

There should be an IQ test for people getting married to determine if their kids will be at least of average intelligence. Sterilize all the dumb ones.

Those teeth on his sister are very unfortunate...

I cant wait, it will be a day that the entire Platinum Nation rejoices.

Nice! Glad there was enough time for the nose to heal up for picturez n stuff. Amazing how they put that thing back into place & you can't hardly even detect it now. Wishing them lots of love & light in their Journey!!!

There should be an IQ test for people getting married to determine if their kids will be at least of average intelligence. Sterilize all the dumb ones.
Harsh but fair

This needs to happen

Eugenics is underrated.

God damn his sister and mom are busted af.

I wonder how long until the inevitable divorce.

Back