News The Wedding of Platinum Perry and Platinum Princess

UFC should live stream the wedding on Fight Pass / ESPN+.

Daaaamn his mom and sister are pretty unfortunate looking. Weird cause Mike is a very handsome man, no homo.

Eugenics is underrated.

Only when your the one making the choice. If other people made the choice for you you would be the first to complain about how unfair it is

Edit: WTF? I thought they were married (Perry posted something)

Is Vicente going to be best man? afterall he did provide Mike with a new look for the big day

She will turn obese

I’m
Sorry to say
So he'll just require a bit more paint

Fu5S4tb.png

Only when your the one making the choice. If other people made the choice for you you would be the first to complain about how unfair it is
Are you one of the ugly ones from Sweden that managed to slip through the cracks.

Is Vicente going to be best man? afterall he did provide Mike with a new look for the big day
Alex Nicholson his brother from another mother

nicholson-photo.png

and that's Alex's dad Mark Nicholson helping corner Perry, he got them into MMA

vKF2BWy.gif

There should be an IQ test for people getting married to determine if their kids will be at least of average intelligence. Sterilize all the dumb ones.

Stupidity is a multi-billion dollar per year business.

TMZ, Kardashians, social media, etc. Our economy depends on stupid people.

love it when a black man gets a nice white girl with a big butt

Didn’t they already get married?

man, I feel preemptively sorry for Perry's sister on this one

imagine just going to your sibling's wedding and having a bunch of strangers calling you quasimodo and shit

the internet is a wild place

Alex Nicholson his brother from another mother

nicholson-photo.png

and that's Alex's dad Mark Nicholson helping corner Perry, he got them into MMA

vKF2BWy.gif

These are my hometown guys. But everytime I see training footage i wonder why anyone would be here.

Jacare should just open a bjj school here in Orlando when hes done (which I think he plans on doing)

There should be an IQ test for people getting married to determine if their kids will be at least of average intelligence. Sterilize all the dumb ones.
So you're a psychopath then. Yikes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeKa
Back