Dustin Poirier - "I never finished 9th grade" Is Dustin a proper role model?

I agree about Conor but How is khabib a bad role model? Because he stood up to bullying?
because he is a bully.

the Artem confrontation, the beef with diaz bros. paying the homeless to do push ups.
and the jumping out of the cage attacking people after he won a belt.
holding up the division by getting suspended is not role model behavior.
telling women to stay at home and finish their husbands, hanging out with that kadrov guy?
the guy is out of control. I could go on.

Yes. There are an immense number of different types of people in this world who all hold some type of value. Not all people are predisposed to being intellectuals and guess what? Not all people want to be, Poirier is a great role model for certain types of people who are needed more than you comprehend for more reasons than you comprehend.

As a thought experiment, imagine how the world would be worse if every person was an intellectual.

Imagining the opposite is easy so go that route if you are so inclined, dont care either way.

because he is a bully.

the Artem confrontation, the beef with diaz bros. paying the homeless to do push ups.
and the jumping out of the cage attacking people after he won a belt.
holding up the division by getting suspended is not role model behavior.
telling women to stay at home and finish their husbands, hanging out with that kadrov guy?
the guy is out of control. I could go on.
Those are all petty reasons to be so judgemental over imo. Those that choose to judge him over those reasons should really look within and ask themselves if they are perfect themselves?

This is Probably just Thinly veiled hate and smokescreen to cover up the true underlying reason which is closer to xenophobia or Islamophobia.... Not saying you in particular, but def some of Khabibs haters. I'm a red blooded American and I can support the dude.

I'll never why people look towards cage fighters to be their role models.... I watch fights to see who's the best and also because I find violence to be extremely entertaining. I don't watch to find a role model.

Those are all petty reasons to be so judgemental over imo. Those that choose to judge him over those reasons should really look within and ask themselves if they are perfect themselves?

This is Probably just Thinly veiled hate and smokescreen to cover up the true underlying reason which is closer to xenophobia or Islamophobia.... Not saying you in particular, but def some of Khabibs haters. I'm a red blooded American and I can support the dude.

Just because someone is a minority doesnt mean that anything negative said is tinged by some type of "ism" or "phobia" by any significant number of opinions.

People can be fuck ups when they are young for all sorts of reasons. Bad home life, addiction, poverty... If they can lift themselves up and become successful later in life they should be admired.

She went from
full.jpg

- Fixed teeth, lost 35 pounds,boobjob, smoothed hair, colored hair. Good for them.
to
JkhUrMt3_400x400.jpg

Poirier, Floyd etc are the exception. The majority of fighters grinding and training everyday would never come close to the elite level.
So, its wiser to get your education while you can.

9th grade is tough, yo’. Geometry!

So if you finish high school you become a loser because you likely follow the rules and do as you're told rather than breaking the rules and becoming what you wanna be. You will try harder and go further if its what you want rather than following society's bs rules.

You’re the village idiot if you’re looking to these people for direction in life

Dude how many people in Lafayette go past 9th grade ? That number can’t be higher than 1%

He makes money, thats why you go to school for in the first place.

So if you finish high school you become a loser because you likely follow the rules and do as you're told rather than breaking the rules and becoming what you wanna be. You will try harder and go further if its what you want rather than following society's bs rules.
You sound poor.

Dustin NEVER finished the 9th grade, yet he received the key to the city. Is that inspirational or is it sending the wrong message to kids?

You don't have to go to school, you can get punched in the face and make it in life. Is this really who people of Lafayette should look up to?

On the other hand, a degree doesn't guarantee success. Carwin had a degree in mechenical engineering and still gassed.
giphy.gif

No he’s a fooking retard. High school is the easiest thing u do as an adult.

You dont need the public indoctrination system to be intelligent.

Self education >>

Back