Dustin just exposed Khabib and gave everyone else the blue print to beating Khabib

TheOneAboveAll3

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
These are facts I am going to throw out to you guys. No one has ever exposed Khabib like he was today. Dustin showed if you can keep the fighting standing and make it a boxing match YES you can KO khabib and Dustin almost did it. I hope someone adopts this gameplan, I know I would if I were tony or Conor.

This reminds me of Shogun giving the blueprint of beating Machida and Jones giving the blueprint of beating Shogun or Diaz on Conor, disucss guys.

Great insight there TS...
Just keep the fight standing, brilliant.

Either A grade trolling, or complete retardation... hard to tell the difference these days

hose Heathens wont beat khabib

Dustin just showed everyone how to get choked out in the third round by Khabib.

When I meet Khabib I'm gonna keep it standing, keep an eye out for a 250lb shredded 6'8' Sherdogger Ko'ing Khabeeb like what happened to BJ, I will even give you credit immediately after OP for the gameplan!

True. Khabib almost got submitted but was saved because Dustin was already gassed.

DUSTIN LANDED TWO PUNCH ON KHABIB HE'S EXPOSED, TONY NEVER GOT TAGGED IN HIS LIFE.

Get out you're drunk.

I didn't even watch the card but everything I've read about it sounded like more of the same...and exactly why I didn't bother buying this PPV.

Khabib is Jones status domination-wise....meaning....it's to the point where people are considering "who lost the best" against him.

"Oh no, if you can keep it on the feet, you might have a chance..." -said everyone who lost.

MJ landed a hard shot...woooohh
Dustin landed 2 hard shots....woooohh "he's hurt, he's hurt!!!"
<LikeReally5>

These are facts I am going to throw out to you guys. No one has ever exposed Khabib like he was today. Dustin showed if you can keep the fighting standing and make it a boxing match YES you can KO khabib and Dustin almost did it. I hope someone adopts this gameplan, I know I would if I were tony or Conor. Discuss.
Khabib has to move forward to get a hold of his opponents. So, in a boring fight, he is going to win via 'moving forward' like Paulo Costa and Paul Felder recently did. If you try to use striking to stop him from moving forward then you will open yourself up for a take down.

So, how can future opponents keep the fight standing while executing their own offense?

Wait you can KO a fighter?!?
Now this is news to me..

Damn.. you are as stupid here as you are in Mayberry Lounge.

Shitposter is going to shitpost I guess.

I thought Al Iaquinta did that two fights ago!? And Michael Johnson before him?

When I meet Khabib I'm gonna keep it standing, keep an eye out for a 250lb shredded 6'8' Sherdogger Ko'ing Khabeeb like what happened to BJ, I will even give you credit immediately after OP for the gameplan!
Footage from last training camp
tenor (2).gif

Keep it standing? holy fucking shit! I think you found the key to unlocking the secrets of the universe!

Back