Jorge masvidal responds to colby covington saying he gets more chicks: "I don't pay for sex"

It-is-what-it-is

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

Ohhh snap colby just got roasted! Lolololol.
<bball2>

Colby covington they type of guy to pay for sex and then brag about getting hot chicks
{<jordan}

Edit: looks like Colby admitted to paying for a sex resort in Jamaica in this interview

I might be reading between the lines but no way that resort was free.

Last edited:
Confirmed by Schaub.

Which makes it all the more pathetic lol.

Funnier and more honest than any corny rehearsed lines Colby paid for.

Nothing wrong with a whore every now and then

7dd626504ec5b0e32dad2ddf88f42356.gif

Colby gets a crazy amount of attention.

People here can't keep his name out of their mouth.

Ohhh snap colby just got roasted! Lolololol.
<bball2>

Colby covington they type of guy to pay for sex and then brag about getting hot chicks
{<jordan}
Colby the type of guy to cry on twitter like a Millenial snowflake about his employer not sharing enough of the wealth while still shouting MAGA.

If you watch Tales From The Grind, you knew Colby didn't believe it when he said that.

Nobody would want to have sex with Colby without incentives.

Jorge is triggered by Colby's Trump endorsement an plethora of chicks!!

1foJCPr.gif

Nothing like a good ol' case of money coming between friends.

Mammon is pleased.

200px-Watts_%E2%80%93_Mammon.jpg

Imagine paying hoes for sex and bragging about it...

Then you have the hoes deny they had sex with you.
<{cruzshake}>

Colby the type of guy to cry on twitter like a Millenial snowflake about his employer not sharing enough of the wealth while still shouting MAGA.
Didnt he claim to be the highest paid athlete or something? his disclosed purse says otherwise tho.

Better roast was saying Colby cries while reading comic books.

Colby triggered that Masvidal is getting the money fight against Nate at MSG and he's going to be stuck on a fight night card. Lol

Imagine paying hoes for sex and bragging about it...

Then you have the hoes deny they had sex with you.
<{cruzshake}>

That's the best part lmao. He's paying instathots to be in his cringey videos and isn't even getting a crack at that crack.

Pathetic.

That's one thing Colby and his retarded fans have in common

Funniest part was when he said that Coolby is the most sensitive person he knows; that he cries reading comic books.

Everybody pays for sex. I remember when I was younger my Uncle pointed to a nice big house being built and says to me "thats the dearest fuck that bloke will pay for".

Back