haha...Gaethje just said in the backstage interview regarding Conor:

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
"If he wants to fight, I'll fight him. He punched an old man in the face. For that, I wanna f*ck him up. "

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I don't think Conor is really interested in fighting anymore, I don't think he was when he fought Khabib either. Khabib was able to lure him out by going after Artem. Would be a fun fight for sure though.

I really think his style plays into Conor’s.

I like Gaethje, but defending some old crusty miserable drunk bar fly is kinda lame. The old guy probably said something nasty and disrespectful to Conor so he could prop himself up and get some laughs at the bar for taking a shot at a pro-fighter/celebrity. IMO he deserved what he got.

I like Gaethje, but defending some old crusty miserable drunk bar fly is kinda lame. The old guy probably said something nasty and disrespectful to Conor so he could prop himself up and get some laughs at the bar for taking a shot at a pro-fighter/celebrity. IMO he deserved what he got.
You know shit all about the situation and under no circumstance should a professional fighter punch anyone outside the octagon.

Well then just tell him you don't want his whiskey so he'll want the fight too.

Justin Bleed God would love to send Conor to Hell where he belongs .
I like it .

Conor is a bitch. He would never Fight Justin in fear of getting KTFO

Conrad has been keeping his pimp slap hand strong. Justin better watch out what he asks for.

Conor will never accept this fight. Way too much risk ending up unconscious in front of the whole world.

It's disheartening to know 50 is the new 70. Conor really can't come out and say "Listen, the guy was younger than Joe Rogan" without looking more like a douche. He's stuck lol.

This is it. This is the fight. Book it
for the winter. I don’t see anything else that makes sense for Conor McGregor other than this one?

Back