NFL DISCUSSION: TRUGOATSKY HUNG LIKE A F'ING HORSE

Does Bamboozled actually trust Trubisky?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never seen a player, including A-Rod and Favre, that can make the throws Allen makes. He's still not a good QB, at least yet, but his ability to flick lasers from any position to anywhere on the field is otherworldly.

I literally said before he was drafted he is the best arm talent the game has ever seen. And he's a bright young kid. He's not a good QB, he's the GOAT. It's why we call him GOAT Allen.

I literally said before he was drafted he is the best arm talent the game has ever seen. And he's a bright young kid. He's not a good QB, he's the GOAT. It's why we call him GOAT Allen.

Welp, that settles it.

Josh Allen is going to be a bust.

Welp, that settles it.

Josh Allen is going to be a bust.

Uh... my eye for talent is pretty great tbh. Last 3 years the teams who I said have had the best drafts usually improved drastically. I had the raiders this year, but one of my favorite picks was injured and Josh Jacobs is already dinged up.

I was big on Tremaine Edmunds and GOAT Allen, both seem pretty damn good.

It's funny that everyone loves to say it's the team around Dak that makes him good

and also say, every season, that the Eagles are fucking stacked and have one of the best rosters in the league.

Yet, no one uses that excuse to shit on Wentz talent

It just me or did Skip Bayless marry himself?

maxresdefault.jpg

Skip-Bayless-wife-Ernestine-Sclafani-640x400.jpg

I was thinking the same thing a few days ago. They look like twins... or if Skip did the Katelyn thing.
Wacky stuff.

I've never seen a player, including A-Rod and Favre, that can make the throws Allen makes. He's still not a good QB, at least yet, but his ability to flick lasers from any position to anywhere on the field is otherworldly.
Examples? The guy has a cannon but that is severe hyperbole imho.
Pump the fucking brakes. Playing some good ball, against shit teams but relax lol.

So you haven't seen Pat Mahomes play yet? Literally does that shit weekly lol

I hate it for Brees and Saints fans, but i'm kind of excited to see what Teddy B does starting, especially in a couple weeks when he's had a few weeks of being the starter and Paytons had some time to put together good gameplans for him.

Please do not let recent events distract you from the fact that since his NFL career began, Elisha Nelson Manning IV has more Superbowls than the entire Eagles org and more playoff wins than the Redskins and Cowboys combined.

So you haven't seen Pat Mahomes play yet? Literally does that shit weekly lol

I don't think it's particularly close between the two, especially when it comes to deep balls.

Examples? The guy has a cannon but that is severe hyperbole imho.

Pump the fucking brakes. Playing some good ball, against shit teams but relax lol.
Can remember you cans going crazy for gayfield when he was putting up monster numbers against the bengals last year. Lmao

Can remember you cans going crazy for gayfield when he was putting up monster numbers against the bengals last year. Lmao
GOAT Allen put up 254 yards and 1 TD, 2 picks, 2 fumbles, 38 rushing and 1 TD. Then 253 yards 1 TD, 21 yards rushing and 1 TD in the second game. 64% and 63% completions.

Baker put up 258 yards and 4 TDs in the first game, and then 284 yards and 3 TDs. With 73% completion.

Bakers numbers were hilariously better and Baker was a fucking rookie lol.

Like I said, hes playing some good ball against can teams. Pump the brakes.

I don't think it's particularly close between the two, especially when it comes to deep balls.
Arm strength and playing RB is the only thing comparable about the two. To suggest that Allen makes throws the likes of which Rodgers/Mahomo, or even Wilson, cant is fucking laughable at best.

That’s like saying the burg his lucky that Carson fumbled twice deep in Seahawks territory. Only time the Hawks got lucky was on that delay of game field goal but they flagged the Pittsburgh guy for hitting the snapper.
Carroll is a better head coach and playcaller than Tomlin. Best case scenario Tomlin is mid-tier among HC's and I can also name multiple HC's who do more with less, Carroll being one of them.

IMO the call for the two point conversion attempt was not necessary and only displayed his lack of confidence in his own defensive unit. While I don't think the Steelers defense has played very good they've been better than what the stat sheet indicates.

GOAT Allen put up 254 yards and 1 TD, 2 picks, 2 fumbles, 38 rushing and 1 TD. Then 253 yards 1 TD, 21 yards rushing and 1 TD in the second game. 64% and 63% completions.

Baker put up 258 yards and 4 TDs in the first game, and then 284 yards and 3 TDs. With 73% completion.

Bakers numbers were hilariously better and Baker was a fucking rookie lol.

Like I said, hes playing some good ball against can teams. Pump the brakes.
Don’t forget on 65% completion percentage something that you said was his biggest issue. Goat Allen is ready to take the league over. Can only imagine what he could do if he had the weapons that Gayfield has.

Don’t forget on 65% completion percentage something that you said was his biggest issue. Goat Allen is ready to take the league over. Can only imagine what he could do if he had the weapons that Gayfield has.
I literally have said hes playing good football multiple times.

To suggest hes doing something better than anyone ever has is simply fucking comical.

Arm strength and playing RB is the only thing comparable about the two. To suggest that Allen makes throws the likes of which Rodgers/Mahomo, or even Wilson, cant is fucking laughable at best.

Laugh then. I apologize that you can't separate arm strength from overall effectiveness as a quarterback.

You're going to be really in stitches if we talk about Joe Montana vs. Jay Cutler.

Laugh then. I apologize that you can't separate arm strength from overall effectiveness as a quarterback.

You're going to be really in stitches if we talk about Joe Montana vs. Jay Cutler.
I said show me examples of the throws “no one else can make”.

Im still waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back